BANANA CREAM CAKE x JELOUSY x WHITE TRUFFLE 👁🔥🤯

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 14 prior to feeding.
20230425_195722.jpg
20230425_195729.jpg
20230425_195734.jpg
20230425_195743.jpg

Last edited:
You're using the fc4800 still? How close do you put it? Stems look thick. I bet you'll get some fat buds.

You're using the fc4800 still? How close do you put it? Stems look thick. I bet you'll get some fat buds.
Yeah, same light. I have it about 8" from the tops, but for some reason my phone app vpd reading is only 600 at 100%. I am guessing the vpd app is wrong or my light is not working to its full potential.

I hope I get some decent buds this round. Remember I told you i tried a diff pruning technique? Lets see if it works. Have a great day buddy!

1682606660610.png

It should be much higher.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230427_125251_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230427_125251_Messenger.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230427_125317_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230427_125317_Messenger.jpg
    870.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230427_125431_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230427_125431_Messenger.jpg
    529.3 KB · Views: 0
Oh man you think it's counterfeit? Could be the sensor you're using not being epar. These companies all used to exaggerate Thier numbers but now I don't think they can get away with it. The online community has too many resources with all the YouTube channels dedicated to testing the lights with accurate equipment.

At 16 inches he's at 1000. I consider him an impartial reviewer. He markets a light himself but is honest about what it does.

Oh man you think it's counterfeit? Could be the sensor you're using not being epar. These companies all used to exaggerate Thier numbers but now I don't think they can get away with it. The online community has too many resources with all the YouTube channels dedicated to testing the lights with accurate equipment.

At 16 inches he's at 1000. I consider him an impartial reviewer. He markets a light himself but is honest about what it does.

Right Bud said it's the older model fc4800. I am not sure. Plus I am using a phone app for ppd. Another I am not sure, LOL.

Those plants don't look light starved and you pulled some frosty nugs out last time. I'm thinking your app is wrong

Those plants don't look light starved and you pulled some frosty nugs out last time. I'm thinking your app is wrong
I agree. FLOWA POWA!!!!!

Last edited:
I’ve got a question for you. I noticed in your picture you have the carbon scrubber sitting outside of your tent. Are you pushing your air from the tent through the center of the carbon scrubber? I like your new set up, it looks like it will serve you well.

I’ve got a question for you. I noticed in your picture you have the carbon scrubber sitting outside of your tent. Are you pushing your air from the tent through the center of the carbon scrubber? I like your new set up, it looks like it will serve you well.
I had a 4" scrubber outside my veg tent a while back when I set it up. It is holding my clones. Since then I removed it to use as a dry tent controller for my 2x2. As of now I have nothing but a few open flaps for fresh air and the clones seem to be doing ok. I will add it back here shortly when I repot. I need to buy another 4" ac infinity system. My flower tent has the 6" scrubber inside.
I had the 4" scrubber in reverse so it would collect air and push it through the small veg tent to the 6" 3x3 tent. I wasn't really digging it as I felt like it would allow light in from the veg tent to the flower tent, or possibly pollinate my flowering ladies if I ever missed a male or hermie.

Offer to trade oz for oz still stands....

Latest posts

Back