BANANA CREAM CAKE x JELOUSY x WHITE TRUFFLE 👁🔥🤯

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
🚨🚨🚨📣📣📣Today I am soaking 5 of the 8 feminized seeds of Banana Cream Cake x Jelousy x White Truffle. From what I have read Seed Junkies is the original breeder.
I will be starting these in my tig ol bitty shot glass until they crack, transfering into paper towels, then solo cups filled with coco/perlite.
I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to run these limited edition genetics from Elev8 Seeds. Everything I have grown from them has been complete 🔥🔥🔥.
Stay tuned!!!

Addition.....2 feminized Runtz were added.
20230208_141153.jpg
20230208_132937.jpg
20230208_132814.jpg

20230208_132756.jpg

Last edited:
I ran Elev 8"s Strawberry Snow Cone and only had 2 females out of 5... BUT - It may have been something I did. Incidentally My very last one was a female and I crossed it with a Northern Lights Auto from Big Head Seeds... Crossing my fingers the seeds are finished by springtime. And have outdoor buds by the 4th. It is a total cra p shoot for me though.. I never bred anything before, probably be a bunch of duds.

It is a total cra p shoot for me though.. I never bred anything before, probably be a bunch of duds.
I have been a pollen chucker(not a breeder) for a few years. Probably 90% of my seeds have popped. I have even had 2 ‘twin seeds’ where I got two seedlings per seed. Last summer I even had seedlings pop up under one of my pollinated plants. I figure it is a natural plant and nature gets the nod for the success.

Last edited:
Good luck to you. They have some strong genetics. That jealousy strain won Leafly SOTY last year
I did not know what. I will be keeping an eye out for special pheno. I also will have a clone, veg tent to keep cuttings in throughout flower for the first time! let's find a winner! I think I will since I germinated them in the tig ol bitty shot glass.

Well we have 5 cracked Banana seeds! They have been placed in solo cups filled 3/4 of the way with coco perlite mix with a solution of 100 ppm, calmag and grow phed to 5.9. I have them in a clone humidity chamber under very minimal light.

Waiting on the 2 Runtz to crack.

Hey yall. welp, the 5 bananas are looking good just above coco. The 2 Runtz are a bit behind just being buried in solo cups.
Question.....my light from Amazon was supposed to get here today but it will be a few days. And my tent. I have nowhere to put these babies right now. Where can I keep them for a few days without raising any eyebrows to keep them happy in this super early stage. Yes I jumped the gun a bit, lol.

Quiet dark room, bring them out on counter to get some light and back to sleep at night until you get your tent
Not too long

Quiet dark room, bring them out on counter to get some light and back to sleep at night until you get your tent
Not too long
I figured that would suffice.....but you know me by now I usually over prepare and smother my babies.

Welp today was mail day. I think I went a lil overkill on the light. 🤣
I need to know if yall think my intake and exhaust will work.
I have my 4" intake fan sucking in cool air into the small tent, and my 6" intake from my large tent connected to the top on the small tent. It pulls through and exhausts through the top on my large tent into my vented attic. Hope that makes sense. Hopefully the pictures will help. Right now my big tent is dark. I hope the 6" duct, (whivh I left long and has curves in it) dosnt let light in from my small veg tent into my flower.
Let me know your thouggts please.

20230214_160129.jpg
20230214_160634.jpg
20230214_163222.jpg
20230214_165739.jpg
20230214_165759.jpg
20230214_170148.jpg

I had the frekin 4" fan going the wrong way LOL....was wondering why my humidity went up so high in my flower tent.
I had it in my dry tent setup that way prior. I have it corrected. So far so good. It's not as nice as dialing in each tent to its own specs, but good enough for some sticky icky. I looked in the flower tent intake and I do not see any light coming from the veg tent. Only concern I should have is pollen, but if I run females, or test any regular seedlings before maturity I can get rid of the male problem.

I tried grabbing some of these seeds online for a buddy of mine who always wants seeds from me, but the site has them sold out. I wonder if I can buy them from another site. I would gift him my last 2 seeds, but he is an armature grower so I cannot expect him to keep any top phenos going. I may sound like a **** saying that, but there is a saying....those who snooze lose. He will have to wait for a cutting.

I tried grabbing some of these seeds online for a buddy of mine who always wants seeds from me, but the site has them sold out. I wonder if I can buy them from another site. I would gift him my last 2 seeds, but he is an armature grower so I cannot expect him to keep any top phenos going. I may sound like a **** saying that, but there is a saying....those who snooze lose. He will have to wait for a cutting.
I would say wait for the cutting too.

Finally. Coco showed up today. I went with 2 gallon pots instead of 3 this time.
I got rid of the 1 Runtz plant. I don't have the room. This way I run 1 strain.
Looking for a winner.
Welcome home ladies.
20230321_180257.jpg
20230321_153606.jpg

Latest posts

Back