BANANA CREAM CAKE x JELOUSY x WHITE TRUFFLE 👁🔥🤯

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they are not quite dry enough when you need them, you can always store them in the jars and pour them out to dry at night or when nobody is looking at the house. Good luck with your harvest and your new place 😊

Day 3 drying. Hurry up fuckers!!! Real Estate Agent will be here Friday. Such is life!!

Temps and humidity are not ideal, but life is busy right now. Temp is 73F humidity 54%. I have exhaust fan on 2 out of 10 and a small 6; fan on the floor just moving some air.

All grow related items including 2 other tents and nutes are packed away. I left out my trimmers and have some new mason jars. Once I trim, this baby gets packed away.

New chapter!
View attachment 330215
Did you find a better state to move to? I’m hoping next year it will be recreational in Florida but I seriously doubt they will allow us to grow. On the bright side if it is recreational I think it will be decriminalized on some level.

Did you find a better state to move to? I’m hoping next year it will be recreational in Florida but I seriously doubt they will allow us to grow. On the bright side if it is recreational I think it will be decriminalized on some level.
No, I am staying in the same state. I hope Fl goes recreational soon with permission to grow our own medicine. Fingers crossed.

Trim Partay last night. Only word I can use to describe the flavor is potent.
@Lesso @boo

20230609_183256.jpg
20230609_201010.jpg
20230609_202129.jpg
20230609_191622.jpg

Latest posts

Back