Bat Guano for cannabis grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganesa_9

Reaction score
I was perusing soil recipes and saw mention that bat guano is an excellent amendment for soil, but also saw a reference to getting a bat guano that was not as high in nitrogen as most garden guanos.. everything I find online though is high in nitrogen. Can anybody out there recommend a good bat guano brand to get for growing cannabis, one that won't interfere with the flowering stage?

There are guanos perfectly suited for flowering. Low N and higher PK ratios. I know the Mexican guano is the one I use in veg. I’ll have to go look at the other container. I think it’s Asian?

There are guanos perfectly suited for flowering. Low N and higher PK ratios. I know the Mexican guano is the one I use in veg. I’ll have to go look at the other container. I think it’s Asian?
Boy... all the ones I find are high in N and relatively low in PK (8-1-3)... unless of course that N value of 8 IS low and the PK 1 and 3 is high for PK? Is it against board rules to mention brands you've used?

1B0DC9AF-1A1F-4DB4-A94B-0AD54E3E19DC.jpeg
D3036F94-B546-4C21-A808-BB5DB399630B.jpeg

Latest posts

Back