Bath Salts and Synthetic Marijuana Giving Bad Name To The Real Thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griffon

Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of you have heard the news about the "Zombie Attacks." One was where a man was eating another man's face. Another most recently was where a man was eating his pet dog. News stories are linking this to "synthetic Marijuana." What I want to know is, what are the differences and similarities of this synthetic version to the real thing. I feel that it's giving a bad name to Marijuana and I want to understand what is going on. Is it legal? Is it easily accessible, and why are people smoking it if it makes you want to eat your pet?! If anyone can chime in, please do!

it's real. it's legal. it's **

why people do it? i saw on drugs inc they did a show on spice (synth pot) and some other synth stuff like extacy. the guy was happy with these for one reason; if he gets busted with these on him, no worries. whereas if he had real pot or x.. he'd be in trouble.

that's the problem right there. we're allowing these insane legal highs that are so damaging, but keeping legit safe(r) organic stuff illegal.
if that aint the most blatant realization that drugs aren't being kept illegal for our health benefit (like they keep telling us) but for their monetary benefit, i don't know what is.

:yeahthat::goodposting:

hey Kaotik :ciao:

I also agree with you about the division between "medical" growers and "under the radar" growers

laters :bolt::bongin::stoned:.....:D

Synthetic pot is just designer drugs made to mimic the effects of Cannabis but they do it poorly and in a very unsafe manner. Once the government outlaws a substance they switch the chemical compound around and skirt the law again till they ban it again and then the process goes round and round. Scary crap indeed. Talk about rolling the dice...these drugs hve nothing to do with actual cannabis other then being called synthetic pot. jmo

From Wiki>>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabis

I only wonder why the HELL stupid humans take bath salts. No "high" is worth turning into Hannibal Lecter.

mmm'mmm some liver with a bit of chianti (ffff'fffff'fff)

...don't forget the fava beans (ever since seeing Silence of the Lambs I have been unable to think of fava beans without laughing)

ugh that legal "weed" is bad for sure i know someone who had a reaction to it and nearly had to go to the ER. how can they allow something so dangerous yet have such harsh penalties for harmless ganja -_- its all about the money IMO

Latest posts

Back