Bay 11, Gigabud, and mystery sativa grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkHorse007

Reaction score
hi everyone been MIA for a while, been real busy with work and have still been lurking around the site

these are a few weeks old i have 5 grandaddy purp. bay 11, 2 G13 Gigabud, and a mestery sativa form delta 9 labs there were five seeds but only one sprouted :( it a wierd plant though tall and not a lot of leaves, hard to keep from stretching

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

my first go round with the gig, i fimmed at 4 weeks from seed. then flipped to flower. she got real leggy on me. got a couple clones and both did extremely well with just a little bondage after the flip. buds got rock hard and frosted up really well. it'll be finished drying in about another 3-5days. i'll keep you updated with a smoke report

EDIT: the mystery sativa is the freebee from christmas (delta 9 sativa house mix)?

if it is the same, i had the same problem. except all 5 of my d9 mix did not germ. what a rip.

yo, if that mystery sativa is the same age as the rest, and has stretched that much already. i would tie her down now and keep doing it as she continues to stretch.

ya shortbus same freebie mix from the christmas promo they were crap seeds

DarkHorse007 said:
ya shortbus same freebie mix from the christmas promo they were crap seeds
Yeah, mine look pretty weak. I am probably not going to even try growing mine. I will be following this grow, as I still have my Gigabud, and Bay 11. I am thinking about running them when I start back up in the Fall.

Best of Luck, and green Mojo on your grow.

Homie

Latest posts

Back