BBB and Nirvana Seeds Presents: Northern Light, Blue Mystic and Snow White grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
Hello fellow MP members. I got my seeds from the doc last week. I used a wet paper towel to germ them. Six out of five have already sprouted, one of the NL seeds i think may not sprout. 5 of 6 is'nt bad though.

My setup is:

Light: Veg- 4-4' Fluros
Flower- 400W HPS

Soil: Pro Mix Pooting Soil

Ferts: Fox Farms Trio

Two Blue Mystic, One NL, One Snow White
SS850484.JPG

The one sprouted is Snow White, not sprouted NL
SS850485.JPG

I usually use toilet paper, it seems to hold the moisture a little better than paper towels. All but one of my NL seeds did'nt germ this way.

look in goo bbb hope all remains well for u man ,,i usually just put my seeds in soil right under the serfice and watter the heck out of them and they all always sprout ,,but thats just me any ways i cant wait to see ur new grow this should be a good one

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

tom-tom said:
look in goo bbb hope all remains well for u man ,,i usually just put my seeds in soil right under the serfice and watter the heck out of them and they all always sprout ,,but thats just me any ways i cant wait to see ur new grow this should be a good one

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

This what ive done. Marry Christmas:hubba:

I am still here people. Just been busy with the holidays and work so have'nt had time to post on here. Anyway things are going good here. My other NL did finally sprout and all my ladies are growing great. I will be moving them into thier 3 gallon pots tomorrow. Then i will leave them in veg for 1 more week. Then i will let the flowering fun begin. Anyway heres a pic of the closet.

SS850546.JPG

johnnybuds said:
This what ive done. Marry Christmas:hubba:

Man - beautiful....They are sexy bro, great job, looking forward to seeing you have an awesome grow...spark the first one for the forum peeps... toke on... :48:

Well tragedy has struck. I got 5 males and 1 female. :fid: I have killed all of them besides the one female Snow White plant. I also have a male Northern Lights plant. I was thinking of trying to make a cross with it atleast. So how long can u keep a male in the room with your female before it will pollinate the whole plant? Also old does the male plant need be before you can collect pollen? Any other tips would be great.

Anyway on with the pictures

My garden before I killed the males
SS850582.JPG

The Snow White Female
SS850595.JPG

The Northern Lights Male
SS850594.JPG

they dont look like thry were spewin out 2much pollen ur girl should be OK. It is a girl isnt it?? She showin u her pistolas?? Good luck with evrything mang!! Cya

Well my one felmale is looking good. This is so diffrent than growing sativas, it does'nt seem to be growing vertically anymore and is producing alot of bud spots. I also have a new baby Nortern Lights plants started in my veg room and got a Blue mystic seed germing at the moment. Here are a few pics of my Snow White lady.

SS850603.JPG

SS850605.JPG

Things are still going good here my SW is starting to pack on some buds now. Still only 3 weeks into flower so they should pack on alot more bud. ALso my NL and BM babies are still vegging will put them into flower here in a few weeks. Time for what you really want to see the pics. :)

My SW Lady
SS850607.JPG

Up close of SW
SS850609.JPG

My two babies
SS850611.JPG

Things are still going great here. My snow white plant is pakcing on more buds and resin everyday. It kinda has a nasty smell to it. Almost like dirty socks, but i am sure it will get me ripped. :)

AS always here are the pics

SS850618.JPG

SS850619.JPG

SS850624.JPG

Suggestions and Comments are always accepted.

:holysheep: beautiful plants and beautiful pictures,,im sure she will get u ripped :tokie:
looking forward to seeing her finnish :bong2:

Things are still going great here. You can tell the plant is just about done, the fan leaves are starting to die off from teh bottom up. A few more weeks and i will be smoking some killer bud. Yipeeeeeee.

Anyway on with the pictures.

The Lady
SS850635.JPG

Close of the Cola
SS850634.JPG

SS850627.JPG

SS850641.JPG

Close Up of Smaller Bud
SS850638.JPG

Nice looking grow there, BBB. Looks like you'll have some nice buds to share soon. Hehe. :aok:

Latest posts

Back