BBB and Nirvana Seeds Presents: Northern Light, Blue Mystic and Snow White grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bznuts said:
damn what are you feeding those things!! nice job!!

I use the three Fox Farm ferts (Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom). I went to my hydro store today though and bought the Fox Farm suppliments(Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, Cha Ching) and i am gonna try them on my next grow. So you will let you all will be able see the diffrence.

Those are looking very nice!:clap: This time, did you weigh the Snow White wet yield? Keep it up.:headbang:

wow those buds are making me drool just wish i had something like that!!! Congrats!!

Like i said before SW forms loser buds than the NL and BM did. So it also dried quicker. Taste tested all 3, the NL and Bm need a another day or two. The SW was hitting like a champ and tasting good as hell. Anyway on with with pictures.

The Snow White Cola and Buds
SWD1.jpg

The rest of SW
SWD2.jpg

The Next Grow: Snow White, Northern Lights, Purple #1, Hollands Hope, Critically Smashed, Purple Widow, Blue Mystic

I will contine my NL,BM,SW Journal here. I will also be starting a few more journals for all the other starins once i get some females. EIther way it should be interesting :)

SS851077.jpg

Well i forgot to post up the dry shots of my NL and BM. So I will do that now. These were taking after a week of curing. I also put my other plants into flower 2 dyas ago so hopefully this journal will be active again in a week or so.

On with the show.

Up first Blue Mystic
SS851078.jpg

The Northern Lights
SS851092.jpg

trillions of atoms said:
beautiful BRUDDAH!!!!!! how do they smoke??

sorry i missed this one but they look great!!!!!!!

They all smoke great. The SW has the best taste of the three but you can't go wrong with either. The high will knock you on your butt for sure.

I appreciate the comments they mean alot comming from you.

Peace.

Beautiful buds ....just awesome.
dont know bout a "boner" but i droll some...

your doing really well with those, they just make my mouth water!!! Can't wait to see the new plants getting going!

Well got 2 more Nirvana ladies 1 Snow White and 1 Northern Lights. They are about a week into flower at the moment. Everything is looking great so far.

NL to the right, SW to the left
SWNL.jpg

I.....I.....I'm SPEECHLESS!!! There is so much I wanna say, but I can't put it into words. Big pat on the back BBB. I wish I could spoil myself like that. Could I ask you where you get your seeds from? I wanna start my first grow, but I do NOT want to use bagseed. Too much of a risk with the limited grow space that I have. T/C and keep it green.

ProjectIcarus said:
I.....I.....I'm SPEECHLESS!!! There is so much I wanna say, but I can't put it into words. Big pat on the back BBB. I wish I could spoil myself like that. Could I ask you where you get your seeds from? I wanna start my first grow, but I do NOT want to use bagseed. Too much of a risk with the limited grow space that I have. T/C and keep it green.

Thanks man, I got the seeds from drchronic.com. Sorry for the late reply.

Things are still going good here. This round my NL and SW seem to be a bit more on the sativa side. They are both growing alot bushier than before.

NL
SS851113.jpg

SW
SS851115.jpg

Latest posts

Back