BBB and Nirvana Seeds Presents: Northern Light, Blue Mystic and Snow White grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do like any strain of seeds groww ?

i had like a lot of seeds
and i germinated in toilet paper too but only one sprouted and 9 didnt : /

how do you determine which will ?

ganjaroller said:
do like any strain of seeds groww ?

i had like a lot of seeds
and i germinated in toilet paper too but only one sprouted and 9 didnt : /

how do you determine which will ?

It all depends on the quality of seed. I do the same as you as far as germinating in a wet paper towel. I have had only 1 seed i have bought not germinate. Hope that helps a little.

These plants just wont stop growing I am about to run out of room here. They should be about done I hope and then they can start packin on the bud.
They look really healthy and seem to be taking to the Fox Farm Soluables really well.

NL
NL12.jpg

SW
SW11.jpg

Wow they look fantastic! That NL defo looks sativa dominant tho lol

You are gonna have so much bud off them bro!!! Can you tie them down to fit better into the room?

Well as my title says my SW has hermied on me. I think i caught this one before it opned any flowers atleast. It has been added to my hash collection with my hermied Purple #1. The NL is still growing good, its really packing on the resin now.

NL
SS851144.jpg

looks great man.i got a ? for ya..i see you having alot of luck with using nirvana strains.i was wondering,on the average,what is your Female/Male/hermie ratio for each pack of 10?

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
looks great man.i got a ? for ya..i see you having alot of luck with using nirvana strains.i was wondering,on the average,what is your Female/Male/hermie ratio for each pack of 10?

Let me see if i can remember this.

Nirvana Snow White- 4 Germed - 2 female- - 1 male - 1 hermie

Nirvana Northern Lights - 5 Germed - 3 male - 2 female

Nirvana Blue Mystic - 5 Germed - 4 male - 1 female

EDIT: I went the my journal so this should be right.

I have to say, i've just read through this whole journal and some of those close-up pics are THE best pics i have seen

really nice grow dude, i'd wish you good luck but you don't seem to need it :p

Tell you what NL is by far the best strain i have grown for trich production. Them things are everywhere. So i posted some pics to prove my point :)

SS851158.jpg

SS851159.jpg

man your right about crystals everywhere look at the leafs.....i am truely always inspired by your pics man, keep it simple peace.

Everything still going smooth here. Germed two more BM seeds and both have sprouted. I have my plants lined up for next round. As far as the NL goes it has now started to stop growing and is purely packing on bud.

From the side
SS851175.jpg

From the top
SS851176.jpg

Also thanks for all the nice comments.

Do you top your plants? I'm wondering if the giant cola is the result of not topping? I have one plant that's topped and it's producing a lot of leaves but no buds yet (they are in the flowering room) and the other one hasn't been topped and it looks like it's busy producing a cola but not much else. Just wondering.

powhitetrashomie said:
Do you top your plants? I'm wondering if the giant cola is the result of not topping? I have one plant that's topped and it's producing a lot of leaves but no buds yet (they are in the flowering room) and the other one hasn't been topped and it looks like it's busy producing a cola but not much else. Just wondering.

I don't top my plants. Only time i do any type of LST or HST is if i am having height issues. I cannot say if topping is better or not because I have'nt even tried to do it.

Latest posts

Back