BBB and Nirvana Seeds Presents: Northern Light, Blue Mystic and Snow White grow

Reaction score
mind blowing BBB!!!!!!! i got a ? for ya you said earlier like page 6 i think that you bought the fox farm cha ching, sesamie, and beasie or whatever have you tried them yet? if so any better? and are they dry nute or liquid formula? thanks my man take it easy now.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
mind blowing BBB!!!!!!! i got a ? for ya you said earlier like page 6 i think that you bought the fox farm cha ching, sesamie, and beasie or whatever have you tried them yet? if so any better? and are they dry nute or liquid formula? thanks my man take it easy now.
Yeah i have been using it on this grow. I can't say i notice a huge diffrence but i am sure its helping. Its is a dry fertilizer that is water soluable. I have followed the feeding schedule and no burns yet.

I

IRISH

uhh huhh, thats what i'm talkin' about.:hubba: ... looks like the trichs' on my white widows'. killer budz bro. your the man...

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
Well this grow is comming to a close. The majority of my leafs are now dying. My trichs have yet to show me any amber though. So i am gonna be watching it closely this next week. Besides that everything is going smooth.

Check out the fly hanging out on my girl. lol

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
Well I harvested my NL a few days ago just been to busy to post these pics up. I can't wait to try some she is absolutely covered in trichs. On with the show.

It will be a few weeks untill i know if my Blue Mystics are girls are not. This journal will be on hold untill then.

peaceful

Reaction score
Just awesome BBB!! The whole freaking journal... awesome! I noticed a spray bottle in 1 pic, do you foliar feed or spray anything? Water, Seltzer or any ferts? If so, what and when? Thanks.

marcnh

Reaction score
nice! do you make hash? I use the "gumby" method sometimes! It works so awesome with fresh trim.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
GOD looking back on this journal is making miss growing my girls. I think i might be trying an outdoor grow this coming summer. Lets hope i get the same results :D

nouvellechef

Reaction score
Yes! I luv when old members pop back up :) Glad to see your still around. I remember when I first signed up I used to look at yours and elephant mans pics when they had a gallery.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
How I wish I didn't lose all my old pics. Back then was to scared to save them to my PC. Was hoping they would last here forever :(

This time I'm saving all my pics :)

WeedHopper

Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Why is there red x on missing pictures on some of your older threads.?

RosterMan

I had a rough night and I hate the flucking Eagles
Reaction score
Hops I checked some of the old pics They came back to the MP gallery so they were delted from this site

RosterMan

I had a rough night and I hate the flucking Eagles
Reaction score
That's what I would like to know. I had some nice pics on here
BigBud Do you remember posting them here in the MP forum gallery ?
Or was it another site like photobucket or similar pic host site?
I went and looked looks like in our Gallery here

Latest posts