BBB and Nirvana Seeds Presents: Northern Light, Blue Mystic and Snow White grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sent the Admin a link to this thread and ask her to see if she can find out what happened. Normally that only happens if you deleted pictures from your gallery. Then those pictures don't show up in your thread or threads anymore.
Yrs ago before they changed owners there was a attachments button in your profile that allowed you to see all the pictures you uploaded. They don't have that button anymore so I'm not sure how that would work anymore because the only way you can delete attachments is to delete them from the threads

Hello fellow MP members. I got my seeds from the doc last week. I used a wet paper towel to germ them. Six out of five have already sprouted, one of the NL seeds i think may not sprout. 5 of 6 is'nt bad though.

My setup is:

Light: Veg- 4-4' Fluros
Flower- 400W HPS

Soil: Pro Mix Pooting Soil

Ferts: Fox Farms Trio

Two Blue Mystic, One NL, One Snow White
SS850484.JPG

The one sprouted is Snow White, not sprouted NL
SS850485.JPG

Nirvana NL's? I've grown it twice, your in for a treat!

BBB I've been doing some research on your pics with the red X on them. Everything I read says basically that the path that was created when you uploaded your pictures has changed and the site can no longer see them. If you have changed computers it can also cause that problem.
Here is another thing I found too and it pretty much says the same thing.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-a-green/0895c73c-a303-4c9d-84f0-63b2d3fbf55d

But Most likely purged for good sorry to say
BBB I've been doing some research on your pics with the red X on them. Everything I read says basically that the path that was created when you uploaded your pictures has changed and the site can no longer see them. If you have changed computers it can also cause that problem.
Here is another thing I found too and it pretty much says the same thing.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-a-green/0895c73c-a303-4c9d-84f0-63b2d3fbf55dks Weed
You da man The Man thks Weedhopper

Its all good if they are lost, i can still close my eyes and see them :) Wish you all could have looked though :)

I will deliever even better pics no problem. Thanks for all the effort though really do appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back