BBB is back and better then ever :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
Hello,
Just wanted to say hello to all, maybe a few will remember me. I learned to grow about 15 years thanks to this wonderful place. I shared all my grows with you all and I became a pretty good grower. I had to stop growing about 12 years ago due to wife and kids( not worth losing them over). Well the great state of Missouri has had medical for sometime now, i have been dragging my feet to get signed up. I finally took the plunge and now i can legally grow my own medicine. So i will once again be calling on all you fine people to help me shake the rust off and get to growing some killer buds once again.

P.S. I will be journaling it all on here for you all to see :)

Hi BBB. 👋 This forum has been around for that long? Wow, looks like I picked the good one. I've got nothing but excellent advice since I've joined.
I joined this forum in 2006 and I believe it had been going for a year before I joined up the passion is one of the longest forums out there and the owner could start a magazine with all the information Storys bud pictures etc

Latest posts

Back