BBB's Closet 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey folks, I busted out my camera this morning when the lights went out to try and get some good pics of my flowering ladies. They are packing on buds and trichs and starting to turn those pretty fall colors. These girls are on week 6 of flower and seem to be good and healthy.

Here are a few views of the flower closet.
IMG_0754.JPG
IMG_0755.JPG
IMG_0757.JPG

Sugar Coat

IMG_0745.JPG

IMG_0759.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

Punch & Cookies

IMG_0749.JPG

IMG_0748.JPG

Jack Herer
IMG_0751.JPG

IMG_0753.JPG

These ladies are getting thick and pungent. The sugar coat and 2 punch and cookies girls are about done, they are both cloudy with ambers starting to pop up here and there. I may start chopping sunday night we will see how they look. Kind of suprised just started week 7 of flower i expected atleast another week before i seen amber. I have'nt even checked my jack herer since i know it has a longer flower time. Took a bunch more photos for your viewing pleasure :)u

Sugar Coat
IMG_0765 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0770 - Copy.JPG

Punch & Cookies

IMG_0779.JPG

IMG_0780.JPG

Jack Herer
IMG_0777.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

My beautiful closet

IMG_0783.JPG

IMG_0782.JPG

Yes I am alive, life has just been super busy. Between work,family, and gardening haven't had the time nor energy to update you all. Lots has been going on in the garden as well. I have harvested my punch & cookies, sugar coat, and my big jack herer. The Sugar Coat and Punch & Cookies are both curing. The Jack Herer was just harvested and still drying. Been moving more plants into the flower room and finally getting the veging plants in bigger pots. Now let's see the progress.

Last edited:
good looking flowers there Amigo

i suppose they smell like punch and cookies 🤣

Hello my name is BBB and welcome to my closet :) So I used to grow and journal on this forum around 13 years ago. Thanks to this forum and the amazing people here I learned to grow amazing weed. Then BBB meets Mrs. BBB and have to stop growing to keep my family safe from LEO. I missed it soooo much.

Well I finally can grow legally in my state and got my medical card. So here we go starting again ready to learn from you fine people again.

My first grow I will be using some bag seed I have saved over the past couple years(harder to find then it used to be). I am doing this to hopefully to fix any issues and make adjustments before using store bought seeds.

Mrs. BBB gave around $600 budget for getting my grow started. Posting pictures of what I bought.View attachment 297831View attachment 297832View attachment 297833View attachment 297834
Welcome back and I’m sure your excited

Garden Update. I have 4 ladies left in the flower room that are about 9 weeks into flower. They will be getting the chop and i will be adding my third punch n cookies girl into the flower room. Hulk Berry is on day 4 of drying and the White Widow and GMO are curing right now. Now on with the pictures.

Flowering Room ( 1 GMO, 1 OG Cheese, 1 Hulk Berry, 1 White Widow @ 9 weeks flower/ 2- Punch n Cookies at 3 Weeks flower)
IMG_0996.jpg

GMO
IMG_0986.jpg

OG Cheese
IMG_0990.jpg

Hulk Berry drying
IMG_0999.jpg

GMO (left) & White Widow(right) Curing
IMG_1002.jpg

Latest posts

Back