BBB's Closet 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what you did to #6 is called fimmimg.
380AB2F0-5840-4B0F-855E-F68D31B7588C.jpeg

Well more exciting news here went to my local grow shop to get all the stuff I need for the clones I am getting. Also got me my much needed digital ph reader. Turns out after the ferts go In I am right at 6.0 so I'm sure my ph was a little off before because I was ph before ferts. Also got me a little fan to add to the closet.
20220707_213203.jpg

EVEN BIGGER NEWS!! (atleast I am excited 😊) the grow shop is now carrying seeds. So I could not resist. I got a feminized GSC for $15 that I plan to veg and make a mother out of. Also got a regular Sugar Coat(The Truth x Glazed Doughnut) I plan on just growing that out and praying for a female lol. I have them in water and excited to have so decent genetics.
20220707_213822.jpg

Back with another nightly update lol. Just alot of things happening and getting excited.
So if you remember in the beginning of my journal I got my 3 big bag seeds plants from a outdoor grower friend. He didn't need them since he bought a 5 pack of feminized jack Herrera seeds and kept one of the bag seeds to have his legal limit of 6. Of course the one bag seed showed its balls last week. So as a thank you for getting me a head start on my grow and for the clones he is gonna be giving me I got him something.
20220708_225335.jpg

So I bought a 3 pack of sour stomper autos ( the pack actually had 4 and got 2 freebies as well). Started 2 seeds and will give him the best looking one so he can get back to his 6 plants.

Also put all my seeds in plugs and put it in the humidity dome.
20220708_232450.jpg

Do I keep the vents closed or do they need some fresh air?

Here are the genetics of the other two seeds.
20220708_230154.jpg

Nice thread to read thru... yeah, FIM works great and I've used it for years... do this at week 3 or 4 of flowering and what happens it is slows upward growth and causes the plant to concentrate on lower shoots.
by the time the upper part of the plant heals, the shoots have caught up to the top and you now have an even canopy..

Supercropping is the act of pinching stems, done properly it will kind of pop when you squeeze it.. if getting a lot of resistance, rotate your fingers 180 degrees and do it again.. this causes all the growth agove the pinch to go nutso in a good way.. some supercrop early in veg.. good thing to read up on.. I followed Soma's methods when I learned it....

things look great... luck

Nice thread to read thru... yeah, FIM works great and I've used it for years... do this at week 3 or 4 of flowering and what happens it is slows upward growth and causes the plant to concentrate on lower shoots.
by the time the upper part of the plant heals, the shoots have caught up to the top and you now have an even canopy..

Supercropping is the act of pinching stems, done properly it will kind of pop when you squeeze it.. if getting a lot of resistance, rotate your fingers 180 degrees and do it again.. this causes all the growth agove the pinch to go nutso in a good way.. some supercrop early in veg.. good thing to read up on.. I followed Soma's methods when I learned it....

things look great... luck
Thanks for the info, I was under the assumption that any hst should be done in veg to prevent stressing your plants out. I will have to try it in flower next round and see the difference.

Thanks for the info, I was under the assumption that any hst should be done in veg to prevent stressing your plants out. I will have to try it in flower next round and see the difference.
I ended up doing a lot of HST in my current flower tent. I let them get to big prior to putting them in. I did some major bending to keep my flowers from hitting the lights some being well into flower when doing it. The flowers continued to stack and are now bulking up even thru the major bends some have. I too think this HST should be done in veg mode but you gotta do what you gotta do and sometimes it works out ok for you…

This one was bent a few weeks ago almost hitting the light.. didn't tie her down at a 90 degree angle as I should have.. now she's healed and formed her knot at the bend and has again reached upwards.. my bad for being lazy. LST is mostly done in veg and done right. boy oh boy. keep at it man
Forgotten Cookies x GDB (4).jpg

This one was bent a few weeks ago almost hitting the light.. didn't tie her down at a 90 degree angle as I should have.. now she's healed and formed her knot at the bend and has again reached upwards.. my bad for being lazy. LST is mostly done in veg and done right. boy oh boy. keep at it manView attachment 302567
Lol still looking great though seemed not have any issues from it.

Thank you but I’ve got a few bent like this. Shoulda woulda coulda mistake but the plant managed to take a licking and keep on ticking. It really surprised me…
View attachment 302652
Impressive but not overly surprising I have a few tomato plants out side that look like that but still living and growing me some tomatoes. If only I could get to them before the deer. Lol

Quick update:

#1 has hermied on me, to the trash it goes. This is what get for using bagseed my first go around. Owell still have 4 pretty ladies atleast.
IMG_0620.JPG

On better news #2 is starting to get frosty this baby is looking delicous.
IMG_0627.JPG

Quick update:

#1 has hermied on me, to the trash it goes. This is what get for using bagseed my first go around. Owell still have 4 pretty ladies atleast.
View attachment 302682

On better news #2 is starting to get frosty this baby is looking delicous.
View attachment 302683
Bag seed for your first grow makes sense to me. No sense in murdering high dollar seeds if you don't need to. Looks like you've done 'em proud so far.

Another quick update. So all the seeds sprouted besides the feminized GSC. Put the GSC in wet paper towel to see if it will pop. Also started germing the 2 free seeds I got from the grow store. Also got my 9 Jack Herrera clones hopefully a few survive, neither me or my buddy have cloned before.
20220712_062637.jpg

Hey everyone, things are going great here my ladies are growing nicely. Got the camera out so get ready for another long post with lots of pics :)

First I gotta show off my big girl #2, she is gorgeous smells nice and pungent and is really packing on some trichs already. This girl will get starting week 4 ok flower tomorrow. On with the show!
IMG_0632.JPG

IMG_0634.JPG

IMG_0635.JPG

Next is #6 she is the one I fim'd and now has 5 tops all pretty much the same height. So hoping for 5 nice big colas on this girl.
IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0631.JPG

Here is #7 still just starting to bug
IMG_0636.JPG

IMG_0637.JPG

And last but not least #5 is about the same still growing and making bud sites.
IMG_0640.JPG

IMG_0641.JPG

Here is the flower closet.
IMG_0645.JPG

Here are my 3 seedling 2 are the auto sour stompers i will be gifting out and one is the sugar coat.
IMG_0643.JPG

Lastly here are my attempt at clones. I hope at least a couple survive.
IMG_0644.JPG

It's happened again #5 has hermied on me.
20220718_065240.jpg

More bad news as well, I'm assuming I didn't get #1 out quick enough when it hermied. #2 and #6 now have seeds forming in a few places( will post pic tonight). Hopefully won't make them too seedy. Tonight I plan to give the entire closet a good wipe down to remove any remaining pollen.

Latest posts

Back