BBB's Closet 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It us getting a bit warmer then it would like. It slowly rises from 70-84 during the light cycle. I know 84 is not ideal but figured it's only that hot a couple hours then the lights go out.
I like to keep my tent under 80 during flower but sometimes it is not possible especially when flowering in August. Those foxtails are pretty small. I had some a couple inches long. As I said, they smoke just like a bud. If they get fat enough, you can roll a joint with them without even breaking them up.

I like to keep my tent under 80 during flower but sometimes it is not possible especially when flowering in August. Those foxtails are pretty small. I had some a couple inches long. As I said, they smoke just like a bud. If they get fat enough, you can roll a joint with them without even breaking them up.
Right on thanks brother, you are relieving my concerns.

New exhaust with carbon filter, it can pull from the drying closet and/or flower closet. Making a big difference, can't even smell weed anymore when I open my bathroom door.
20220815_054129.jpg
20220815_054137.jpg
20220815_054145.jpg

So went and checked out my buddies outdoor grow. Boy he has some monsters! The 5 huge girls on the fence are the Jack Herer, these are the ones I got my clones from.
20220816_162451.jpg

20220816_162102.jpg

Here is the Sour Stomper Auto I gifted him. Looks about the same as my indoor one just a little taller.
20220816_163308.jpg

Last edited:
So my #7 seems to be furthest along. Alot of cloudy and a amber here or there. Also noticed a few trichs have this purple shooting up it. Is this normal? I assume its nothing to worry about. Thanks, here is the photo evidence lol
20220817_232040.png
20220817_232411.png

Alright time for a bathtub veg room update. This tub is filling up fast, waiting for my flower room to finish. Then these need to be transplanted into thier 7 gal homes asap. I will update you all on the flower room tomorrow. I have my daughter's 15th birthday slumber party tonight. So grow room will be getting no love tonight. Thank God for that carbon filter because the are gonna be sleeping in the room next to my grow.

On with the show.

First we got my 5 beautiful Jack Herer clones. I topped a few of them left the others 2 alone for now.
20220819_234903.jpg

Next is my 2 punch & cookies girls, they are have been topped as well. These girls are growing like crazy. The one in front was a free seed and growing stout with bigger fan leaves.
20220819_234922.jpg

Next is my Sugarcoat baby. It's getting big and ready for that flower room in a week or 2.
20220819_234943.jpg

My tub of happiness 😊
20220820_000150.jpg

Flower room is getting very close, i am being patient though. I know they will fatten up this last week. Fan leaves have started yellowing so i know its about done. Busted out the camera since the deadline for the BPOTM is soon. As you can see i had some hard choices :)

IMG_0711.JPG
IMG_0712.JPG
IMG_0721.JPG

IMG_0714.JPG

IMG_0719.JPG

In other news the two clones i took from the broken sugar coat braches are rooted. I have moved them to soil ( not that i needed more plants in my veg tub lol)
IMG_0709.JPG

HELP!! I GOT RAIDED OVER THE WEEKEND!

What is the **** are these evil little things trying to ruin my harvest. I had I do a emergency harvest last night. #6 & #7 was
20220822_213605.jpg
20220822_212617.jpg
20220822_212925.jpg
where most of them were. Mostly and lower leaves and some upper fan leaves. #2 was had a few. Removed all plants material and soil from my grow. Some questions, I tried not to harvest any buds effected. But I'm sure some got by me. Will this effect my drying plants? Will they try and spread in there? Just need help trying to figure out what this is. I don't want this to effect my next round.

I also seen a few gnat/fly they were black

Dr Zymes is supposed to be non-toxic and able to kill aphids.

Weedhopper beat ya by a hair fogey:) thanks guys that's what I thought. I will need to do some research. You guys think the harvested buds are safe?
Some people will wash their harvested buds to remove bugs. I have not tried it myself but having dead bugs on bud that you smoke(though we have all certainly smoked buggy buds) is kind of creepy…

I threw away any buds that I could see any on. I'm sure I missed a few though. I am more worried about them spreading where I am drying. On will the darkness/deadlines stop thier movement?

Latest posts

Back