BBB's Closet 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think aphids only like living plants. I don’t believe they would migrate from nutritious plant material to dead plant material.
Yeah I have been reading up on them. I think my biggest problem is a seen a few in flying form. Which makes me concerned with my auto flower girl in that closet as well as my veg tub. The tub has a pretty strong positive pressure coming out of it. Hope that will keep them out

Do you guys think I should just spray all my plants with Dr. Zymes just to be safe?

Sorry for all the questions just want this taken care of for good. No more plants from outdoors will enter my garden, I learned my lesson :)

I personally would spray the veg plants and depending on when you plan to harvest, I might do the flowers. I might just spray some Doc Zymes on a rag and wipe down the fan leaves of the flowering plants though if I was a week or so away from harvest. I haven’t reviewed the Doc Zymes treatment protocol lately so that may help guide you better. My memory is shot…

This auto is the only plant left in the flower room, it's still pretty early in budding. I think I can just spray her down she should have time to recover. Then I will do my veg as well. Thanks alot @oldfogey8 feel better now that I have a plan :)

20220814_085226.jpg

I dont use pesticides of any kind on my Veggies are weed. Water, Alcohol and soap mixed in a spray bottle. If possible i use a hose and spray them off by force.
Do you have the exact measurements on that mixture? I like cheap solutions lol

I use 30% alcohol, 70% water, with a teaspoon of dish soap in a spray bottle. {My Alcohol is 91% strength but 70% will work just fine.}

It says it can be used from seed to post-harvest. Not sure why someone would use it post-harvest but I am sure there may be instances where one would want to do that.

I started washing buds after battling spider mites. I just had a bucket with holes I would drop the buds in and rinse them with clear water from the hose. The lemon juice and baking soda seem like overkill. I only drip dried them for a few minutes afterward, then used a food dehydrator to partially cure them. Too great a chance of mold leaving them that wet IMO.

I started washing buds after battling spider mites. I just had a bucket with holes I would drop the buds in and rinse them with clear water from the hose. The lemon juice and baking soda seem like overkill. I only drip dried them for a few minutes afterward, then used a food dehydrator to partially cure them. Too great a chance of mold leaving them that wet IMO.
I agree washing weed would be a last resort. Most buds were unaffected, only buds that had a fan leaf setting on it had some infestation. If I seen even one on a bud I just threw it away. I think I luckily got to it before it ruined my harvest. Not as much amber in the trichs as I was hoping. I will have plenty to smoke until the next round is done atleast :)

Will post drying room pics tonight. Was up til 130 am harvesting and freaking out lol

I agree washing weed would be a last resort. Most buds were unaffected, only buds that had a fan leaf setting on it had some infestation. If I seen even one on a bud I just threw it away. I think I luckily got to it before it ruined my harvest. Not as much amber in the trichs as I was hoping. I will have plenty to smoke until the next round is done atleast :)

Will post drying room pics tonight. Was up til 130 am harvesting and freaking out lol
I had been hitting my plants, buds included, with soap spray every other day for weeks. I felt I had to at least rinse them. Smoke reports have been positive, so I guess no one got soap it their eyes.

Latest posts

Back