BBPs'....uhhh...Lil Grow?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there BBP!! What a great looking 'lil grow' ya got going there!! :D ;) Beautiful plants!!

Whats going on BBP. May i say the ladies are coming right along and looking great. :aok: Man do they grow fast once they get started. One day they are little babies and the next thing ya know they are young ladies. ;) Keep up the great work you growing machine. :p

The dang PWxBMs are getting tall. Must be that sativa showing. I put a heat pad under my babies a few days ago and they showed me their appreciation by stretching:hitchair:. Oh, well...bigger plants, more bud...hopefully:D.

bud 184.jpg

bud 185.jpg

bud 186.jpg

bud 187.jpg

bud 188.jpg

bud 189.jpg

looking good bbp..as always...is there a noticeable difference with the heating pad? i never thought about using one during my grows learn something new everyday.

is there a noticeable difference with the heating pad?
Really...I can't tell. All of them are on it but they are just as happy as when I wasn't using it. I read somewhere that keeping your root zone at 75 degrees f was good for plants. I'm not sure how warm it gets the soil but it's warmer definitely. 75...idk.

These ladies are getting HUGE:holysheep:!!! My tallest one is almost 3 ft tall!!! The sativa is showing it's ugly self:hairpull:. My 250w is about 7,8 inches from the top so I know it's not stretching for light. The one I topped is showing signs of purple but not enough for me to get a good shot of the color:rolleyes:. My indoor mix ind is flowering SUPER slow. No smell from yet but i'm hoping for something fruity...that would be nice. Gave them a lil Neptunes Harvest, Liquid Karma and chlorophyll today.

bud 194.jpg

bud 195.jpg

bud 197.jpg

bud 196.jpg

bud 193.jpg

On the liquid light did you use the other stuff you mix with it? I just wondered cause I bought some for my next all mixed auto flower grow. The hydro store lady told me you must add one other product they sell togather with it or it won't work. I hope i didn't waste a bunch of $$. My wife made me down size my grow room so i am waiting on 20 Lowryder#2, 20 Lowryder x Master Kush, and 20 Masterlow x Blueberry (DJ Short) got a good deal on 60. Gonna try and do some of my own seeds out of this. Thats why I bought the Liquid light when I was shoping for a few things I needed to start my next grow. I am a sucker when they tell me that something works well. Guess i will see for myself. JUST WONDERED IF YOU MIXED LQ WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN WATER. The stuff she sold me is in wifes car or I would name it .Cant think good now
THANKS
YOU GOT ANOTHER GREAT LOOKEN GROW!!

JUST WONDERED IF YOU MIXED LQ WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN WATER.
Yes, I used a wetting agent with it. The other product they recommend using it with is penetrator...a wetting agent.

Beautiful ladies you've got there, BBP!! Love the look of those flowers!! You certainly do good work!! :hubba:

Another great grow by BBP. there looking good, keep it that way buddy. How long do the have to go. my lone lady is a couple week behind you.

How long do the have to go
I guess around a month. I really couldn't tell you though. I just let them grow until they look ripe:D.

bombbudpuffa said:
Yes, The other product they recommend using it with is penetrator...a wetting agent.

The penetrator is what was sold to me also. I was told to use both, mix in a sprayer and coat the plants good 2 X's a week, and to make sure I raised the lighting @ least 2 feet above plants until they dry. Sounds like a real pain in the butt. Sure wish I would seen your journal befor I bought it. Maybe it will help on my auto shorties just have to wait and see !!

I'm so glad I started these on flower from seed:D. They are very large still. Almost too large:holysheep:. My indoor mix indica isn't flowering too well. I gave it a strong dose of flower nutes today so hopefully it picks up. On to the pics:D. Pics 1-4, group shots. The 4th is focused on my biggest which seems to have a def...i'm guessing it's ph related because I over done it with some diatomaceous earth and have been feeding with 6.5. I gave her some 6.0 water today. We'll see if it helps. Pics 5-9, my purple plant:hubba:. You may be able to see it in the last pic but it's hard for 2 reasons...bad photography and the buds are small. Next update they should be showing clear:D.

bud 198.jpg

bud 203.jpg

bud 204.jpg

bud 199.jpg

bud 202.jpg

bud 208.jpg

bud 207.jpg

bud 205.jpg

bud 206.jpg

The PWxAK48 is 18 days into flower and the WR is 10 days in. The PWxAKs are in red cups and the one blue cup up front, there are 5(one isn't pictured, under leds). Thw WRs are in the blue cups, there are four. My PWxAKs are all mutants. I pictured the worse one...doesn't even look cannabis:D. Wonder if this is a pheno or just an abboration? I'm going to cross her with something to see if her offspring or his offspring produce these leaves.

bud 209.jpg

bud 210.jpg

bud 211.jpg

Latest posts

Back