BC Recipe for Success growing kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustbeaplaya

Reaction score
I just bought the Bc Recipe for success kit and I have some questions.
How many plants can the kit cover?
What kind of results can I expect growing indoor, in soil, without a hydro system?
Does it give plants a above average yield?
What kind of results does it have when used outdoors?
:afroweed:

I think there's gonna be a lot more to this than just those nutes, my friend, maybe you might want to start reading the stickies and figure out a bit more of your plan? Lights, room size, ventilation, soil etc etc...

Well a quick trip to google and I know enough about that kit to know we can't possibly answer those questions....it is nutrients and additives....that is it.
The questions you are asking are dependent on a whole bunch of other things...not on that lil starter nute kit.
What is your growing experience?
How much space do you have to use for growing?
What kind of lights and ventilation do you have?
How much coin do you have to sink into this? It ain't a cheap hobby...

Listen I wld be lying if I said your username doesn't make me think you might be another wanna be cash cropper...I hope I am wrong.
This site isn't the type for that....here we help spread the knowledge to people trying to provide meds for themselves and avoid the dealers.

Welcome to MP and like I said I hope your username is not indicative of the reason you are growing in the first place.

Peace

LOL--10 different products in this line. Does anyone really need all those different products to grow?

The Hemp Goddess is right. I use this product and it works good but its too much work just to mix it. I'm switching to either fox farm or advanced nutrients.

Also, if you are growing in soil, I would get nutes for soil.

Trojan46312 said:
The Hemp Goddess is right. I use this product and it works good but its too much work just to mix it. I'm switching to either fox farm or advanced nutrients.

Fox Farm is simple and works well, I may be swayed to trying a coco grow using FF since coco has no goodies to kill anyway. The results I got from FF were sweet, it was easy to use....a good mix!

Latest posts

Back