be back in in a few days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk

Reaction score
whats up guys will be back on the net in few days .hito everyone .

Safe journy skunk... go easy and keep the rubber side down.

Cheers!

skunk said:
whats up guys will be back on the net in few days .hito everyone .
Whats up skunk. Glad to see your back.
fing34.gif

hey guys had a virouse or worm on my computer for some time now . but im back in buisness .

skunk said:
hey guys had a virouse or worm on my computer for some time now . but im back in buisness .

Back in business eh?
I'd like to order a pound of AK-47, 1/2 pound each of White Widow and Northern Lights, and a Coke.

would you like any fries with that Ganja? :D

Hey dude. Actually posted a thread askin if you were still around. Glad to hear that your ok man. Glad to have you back and posting.

whats up guys will be back on the net in few days
...should we take that as a threat, there stinky?..;)
had a virouse or worm on my computer for some time now
..that's what happens when ya' don't wear a condom. :D

thanx guys. and ganga i got your coke and ww sorry no ak47 . so your price is $8,500 and 50 funking cents for my last coke you greety bastard.lol.and no threat at all hick when im stoned hell i cant even threaten to disapline my own kids they just sit there and laugh at me when i try to tell them to get the hell in bed i guess its because it takes 2 minutes for me to slurr it out lol.oh yeah i did threaten the old lady the other night after we took about 2 hits of the ww 10 min later i raised my fist at her because she wouldnt give me the dam candy bag lol. i was rolling over her trying to get the dern bag and she was holding it over her side of the bed by the floor then the buzz hit me harder i just got up and grabbed the ******* pretzels and sugars wafers before i got paralized to the bed .but anyway its good to be back.

Latest posts

Back