Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Bean Boyz Genetics

greenjoe

Reaction score
Well i took the plunge...will do a log..should be here in a week

AmateurAspirations

Reaction score
I just checked out their site and I am intrigued by a few of the varieties they have on hand. I'd like to know how this works out for you greenjoe. :)

greenjoe

Reaction score
The Hemp Goddess said:
I have never heard of them either. What made you pic them?
i read his interview in skunk mag...so i checked his site out...looks good..i asked them a question...and i had a on-line chat with Batts?..thats what he told me.. ...he explained the 3 strains i was looking at...he seemed very knowledgeable..and the rest is history...and if it turns out dank like he explained to me...im in .......and if not i won't order again....same like i do every time i order from a new place....and i like variety :)

and if you look at what i have been growing here , you will see that i buy from different breeders...(direct not thru banks,i just prefer that)......... imo

EDIT:.....not true...i got the lollypop thru hemp depot...my bad

Reaction score
Cool. Will be watching your grow. There are many strains only available through banks--there is really no reason to shy away from reputable seed banks.

greenjoe

Reaction score
The Hemp Goddess said:
Cool. Will be watching your grow. There are many strains only available through banks--there is really no reason to shy away from reputable seed banks.
And you are 100% correct...
peace

Latest posts