Beans on the shelf.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I do not have time to lay them all out. Around 50 Strains.

Attachments

• seeds.jpg
    seeds.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 7
That's exactly whay i want ppl to see. There are members here,,,many members,,that have more seeds then they could ever grow. And there are members who have just started that could test something besides Bagseed.
And someone might have a strain that someone else doesn't and they might have a strain,,,,, blah blah blah blah. Catch my drift. Keep it simple and private and off the Passion.

Last edited:
Drift caught, thank you!

I've been looking for some Jack the Ripper and a great pineapple strain.

I hope newbies let me know if they don't have seeds!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember to keep all transactions private.
This thread is only for posting your beans,,we do not allow trading on this site.😒

1/3 of my mj, cacti and spore collection the other 2/3rds being stored in 2 other fridges at other locations, for security reasons. Lost my whole stash once to tyrants, never again ✊🏻

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 12
That's exactly whay i want ppl to see. There are members here,,,many members,,that have more seeds then they could ever grow. And there are members who have just started that could test something besides Bagseed.
And someone might have a strain that someone else doesn't and they might have a strain,,,,, blah blah blah blah. Catch my drift. Keep it simple and private and off the Passion.

Was Just in my box. I got well over 500 beans. Do they have Seeds Anonymous.

I'm not much of a seed collector. I do have 50 beans or so that I have picked up over the years. I am a clone guy. Grammy, I do have a great Pineapple strain going. Golden Pineapple. Golden Goat x Pineapple Kush. Never had seeds. Got cuts from a friend of mine about 4 years ago and it is still going strong. The beans I do have are select one's and I do make it a point to do a couple of seed runs annually. To much work and I don't have the room to be culling males and the work associated with the process.

This next run at some point will be something I have been wanting to try for a while now. Northern Lights x Cindy 99. Everything I grow that has been crossed with Cindy 99 turns out good. One of my best all time strains was Lucinda. Cindy 99 x Willies Wonder. Wish I had that back.......

Last spring (2019) I gave away about 25 strains of seeds that I knew I would never get to grow as my space is limited and I do have my favorites. My last seed order I got one straun that I have been trying to find and grow again. Seeds were always sold out. That being Dr. Grinspoon, a land race 100% sativa. Have grown her several times. It is the weirdest looking pot plant, but at 26% thc, it will kick butt. Also want to run Bruce Banner. This one is a sativa dominant girl at 28% thc. Also have a long time favorite, Apollo 13 that is the strongest strain that I have grown. Have another bunch of beans. Happy growing, potheads.

Last spring (2019) I gave away about 25 strains of seeds that I knew I would never get to grow as my space is limited and I do have my favorites. My last seed order I got one straun that I have been trying to find and grow again. Seeds were always sold out. That being Dr. Grinspoon, a land race 100% sativa. Have grown her several times. It is the weirdest looking pot plant, but at 26% thc, it will kick butt. Also want to run Bruce Banner. This one is a sativa dominant girl at 28% thc. Also have a long time favorite, Apollo 13 that is the strongest strain that I have grown. Have another bunch of beans. Happy growing, potheads.

Say more! I have my first Grinspoon (fem from Barney’s) at about 4 weeks in yet. Looking for any/all tips as it’s the first time I’ve run anything like it. Even in a tent of all Sativas, it’s internode spacing and stretch stands out from the crowd. I’m excited for it to say the least but also worried about keeping her healthy and in-line until the end. How long did they take to finish for you?

Say more! I have my first Grinspoon (fem from Barney’s) at about 4 weeks in yet. Looking for any/all tips as it’s the first time I’ve run anything like it. Even in a tent of all Sativas, it’s internode spacing and stretch stands out from the crowd. I’m excited for it to say the least but also worried about keeping her healthy and in-line until the end. How long did they take to finish for you?
A long time, don't remember exactly. Not at home so no notes available. She will be the tallest girl ya grow and the strangest looking pot plant too. Will look just like the pictures, lots of small wispy buds, but real good sativa smoke. If it's not too late I would top her to try and control her height. Gonna grow the good Dr. outside next spring.

Latest posts

Back