Beans on the shelf.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A long time, don't remember exactly. Not at home so no notes available. She will be the tallest girl ya grow and the strangest looking pot plant too. Will look just like the pictures, lots of small wispy buds, but real good sativa smoke. If it's not too late I would top her to try and control her height. Gonna grow the good Dr. outside next spring.

I’ll get some pics up but she has already been topped twice, once between the 3/4th node and then again for the two of those that took off from there. Will clean up the rest from the bottom when they are ready to be taken as clones. I’ll likely be making some crosses of her with Ace’s Malawi or Panama to keep it all Sativa but see what I can do to make her a bit more manageable. Really digging my heels into Sativas this fall and winter to see what they have to offer and go from there. Looking for one that is very trippy and one that is very clear and mood/energy boosting. Hoping for little to no ceiling and a comedown that just fades away. It’s all about the high for me and bag appeal/terps/yield/flowering time aren’t areas of concern except obviously being able to pull them off in an indoor tent.

as promised, . Nothing like a well stocked larder.
IMG_1458.JPG
IMG_1459.JPG
IMG_1460.JPG
IMG_1459.JPG

Like I said, my record keeping leaves something to be desired. It sure ain't the best. Good luck bro. Please don't shoot the messenger.

All good man, that’s not my style. I’ll get some pics up as w go along. She just landed in her final pot (3 gal) and even among an all Sativa grow she is taking her time.

Latest posts

Back