bearsbuds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearsbuds

New to It
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. But can I take clones now that they have started flowering?

ABSOLUTELY ..BB, the sooner the better. Flowering plants will normally be slower rooting and take lnger to begin new growth.

:farm: I took good clones till the thrid week of flower and they all have lived so far except two that i didnt have room for! so yeah u should be fine.

Here's some pics. My first clones are 3 weeks in flower and i only had to root for a week and a half. Now remember thats from my 8 females that were in flower for three weeks.

DSC01197.JPG

DSC01183.JPG

DSC01185.JPG

DSC01196.JPG

Thanks for the info. Love the pictures. Gives me confidence and faith
And you know we gotta have faith

boaboi86 said:
Here's some pics. My first clones are 3 weeks in flower and i only had to root for a week and a half. Now remember thats from my 8 females that were in flower for three weeks.
Do I crop the flowering tops when I cut the clones? Do you put your clones under flourescent light to root them? Any nutes other than rooting hormone? Thanks

Leave the tops on and they will stop growing once they go back to veg. mode. Flouro. is the best way to get them going without cooking them. No nutrients until they are well rooted and start showing growth, then very low amounts.

Latest posts

Back