Been away about a year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud said:
sounds good, but there is nothing as exciting as Satori. Greenest of mojo SSF.

I was going to get it. I went to the Mandala seeds page and read about some of the strains other than Satori. I like the description of Mandala's Krystalica so I went with it. It just sounded perfect for me. Here it is...

Welcome to the new edition of Krystalica for 2012! Thisnew stock[/COLOR][/URL] has only minimal variation to the previous edition which was voted "Strain of the Year" 2011 by High Times. The major change is that we used an almost identical "sister" of the previous mother plant for breeding. This has resulted in the appearance of a delicious strawberry aroma in some of the plants, which enhances the already fruity properties of Krystalica!

Everyone who has even remotely enjoyed our Satori will appreciate Krystalica as another essential connoisseur strain. She offers a great package deal that is hard to come by: impressive resin production, good yields, easy growing, and a superb high. Although both strains have features in common, the cannabinoids in Krystalica make up a distinctly different high. Satori can be too overwhelming for some smokers. Krystalica is smoother and less dramatic in the intial phase of the high, therefore especially appreciated by sensitive persons, or those prone to paranoia and anxiety. This is also a sativa with a relaxing effect that makes you want to slow down and enjoy. Whereas Satori is also suitable for energetic pursuits or partying, Krystalica is best smoked when you want to wind down but stay refreshed or creative at the same time.

-SSF

Sounds lovely Sensi, i am sold. I love almost everything I have tried of Mandala. The genetics are so solid. big and bushy and beautiful. I will be watching you rock this grow.

SensiStarFan said:
I was going to get it. I went to the Mandala seeds page and read about some of the strains other than Satori. I like the description of Mandala's Krystalica so I went with it. It just sounded perfect for me. Here it is...

Welcome to the new edition of Krystalica for 2012! This ]new stock[/COLOR][/URL] has only minimal variation to the previous edition which was voted "Strain of the Year" 2011 by High Times. The major change is that we used an almost identical "sister" of the previous mother plant for breeding. This has resulted in the appearance of a delicious strawberry aroma in some of the plants, which enhances the already fruity properties of Krystalica!

Everyone who has even remotely enjoyed our Satori will appreciate Krystalica as another essential connoisseur strain. She offers a great package deal that is hard to come by: impressive resin production, good yields, easy growing, and a superb high. Although both strains have features in common, the cannabinoids in Krystalica make up a distinctly different high. Satori can be too overwhelming for some smokers. Krystalica is smoother and less dramatic in the intial phase of the high, therefore especially appreciated by sensitive persons, or those prone to paranoia and anxiety. This is also a sativa with a relaxing effect that makes you want to slow down and enjoy. Whereas Satori is also suitable for energetic pursuits or partying, Krystalica is best smoked when you want to wind down but stay refreshed or creative at the same time.

-SSF

LOL--I guess I passed on it cuz I am not one of those "sensitive persons" after smoking for so many years. I like the uppity high that I get from Satori.

Let us know how the Krystallica is--it does sound good. Like Rosebud, I have liked all the Mandala strains that I have tried. I think I did a run of Safari Mix one time that was experimental runs of White Satin and Krystallica. I really liked it and clones going for a couple of years of it.

The Hemp Goddess LOL--I guess I passed on it cuz I am not one of those "sensitive persons" after smoking for so many years. I like the uppity high that I get from Satori.

STONER! :rofl:

AG

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--I guess I passed on it cuz I am not one of those "sensitive persons" after smoking for so many years. I like the uppity high that I get from Satori.

Let us know how the Krystallica is--it does sound good. Like Rosebud, I have liked all the Mandala strains that I have tried. I think I did a run of Safari Mix one time that was experimental runs of White Satin and Krystallica. I really liked it and clones going for a couple of years of it.

The honest truth is I ordered Cali Connection's Larry OG and Cali Connection's Original Sour Diesel because I expect them both to be "knock me on my (hindquarters) strains"... and because Cali Connection has been highly regarded here (at least it was when I left). Then when I went to look at Mandala's Satori I checked out their other strains. Anyway, the urge to do something different was too great and I decided to pick a strain that sounded more "mellow". My only regret is not ordering Satori and Krystalica in order to compare the two.

-SSF

welcome back friend...Allways nice to see a friend return...Hope you stay around a while..

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

SensiStarFan said:
Thank you everyone for the kind greetings, it IS nice to be back! After only one day of reading up and checking out strains I already have a huge list of strains to narrow down. I'm around 10 and ned to get it down to 3 or 4 tops. It is time to get an order in and start getting the grow room ready. I have always grown in closets or spare rooms but I am in a new place and will be growing for the first time in a basement. I have plenty of space but the basement is not climate controlled so I need to figure out what to do. I do not want to have to buy a freestanding heating/ac unit so I am a little worried about controlling temps.

Thank you again, all of you, for the greetings. Rosebud I noticed the red name, congrats on the win. Ozzy, THG, OGK, Hammy, Hick, Orange, Drifting, good to see all of you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Backwoods and Party, glad to meet you both!

-SSF

ooops sorry I miss this friend were my manners said manners not nanners LOL Pleasure be all mine friend.

BWD

4U2 good to see you again!

Hopefully my beans make it. My mail has been a little screwy here, some things are getting sent back for some reason. And the $300+ I spent on those beans is not a small chunk of change to me. :)

-SSF

Thank you T4PB,
My beans arrived today from attitude, 7 days from date of order. I really liked the new Mandala seed package. I ordered their Hashberry over a year ago but did not notice this before so I guess it is new. The Mandala seeds had a stamp on the package showing the year and month the seeds were packaged. This was a nice bonus, proving the freshness of the beans. Go Mandala!
-PS, mine were packaged 3/2012

-SSF

I have put the 5 Barney's Farm feminized "Liberty Haze", 5 of the Cali Connection "Larry OG Kush", and 5 of the Cali Connection "Original Sour Diesel" into shot glasses with water for 24 hours to start my germ process :)

-SSF

Roddy said:
Hey SSF, good to see ya, my friend! :ciao:

Thanks Roddy! Good to see you again!

So I have a total of 11 babies out of 15 seeds that have survived germination and transplanting to soil. Only 2 of my 5 feminized Barney's Farm Liberty Haze have survived. 2 of them had their roots grow through the paper towel they were in while germinating and when I tried to extract them the root tips broke off and they did not make it. The last bean did not germ. But the 2 remaining beans are looking good and have their 2nd-3rd sets of leaves coming out.
All 5 of my Cali Connection Sour Diesel reg seeds have popped and survived into childhood. And all 5 of my Cali Connection Larry OG Kush sprouted by I snapped one of them when trying to plant them into soil so I am down to 4.
Now it's time for a few weeks of TLC before sexing and cloning :)

-SSF

Latest posts

Back