Been away about a year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SensiStarFan

Reaction score
Hello peoples! :D
I have been away for a while and haven't grown anything for about the last 12 months due to work but I am finally able to get going again. I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone and do a new intro since I am sure there are a lot of new faces. I plan on spending the next day or 2 doing some research and picking out some new beans. A couple of months back my girlfriend found my bag of seeds while she was cleaning and threw it out, not understanding why I had saved seeds! :doh: The good news is that it was only a couple of different strains, about 20 beans total.

About my grow habits: I grow in soil only, I have done some DWC in the past but prefer soil, I find it more forgiving as a medium. I clone under floro's, veg under CFL's (I know I should upgrade my veg equipment), and flower with 2 600 watt cool tubes. I have grown out only a handful of different strains but as my name would suggest Sensi Star is my favorite. It is the only strain I know for sure that I am going to order at this time.

So how is everyone doing/been? I can't wait to get back on the boards and see the old faces and meet some new ones. GREEN MOJO TO ALL!!!!

-SSF

Welcome back! Great to see seasoned growers return! Impossible to stay away forever! heh The green always draws us back into it's fold!

Welcome back to warnm fires but then gain yual allready knew that cause yur back. The flames and the warmth always draws them back. Glad yual found trail gain and able to grow gain lookin forward to our firesides as they spark up.

BWD

Welcome back Sensi! I have wondered about you. So nice to see you.

Greenest of mojo.

Welcome back! Glad that your work schedule is going to allow you to grow again. Several of us here are growing Satori--you might want to give that a try. It is one of my favorites.

HEYYYYY how ya been???!! Stick around more why dontcha :D

Welcome home bro...glad all is well. I always worry a lil when a regular goes missing for a while.

:ciao: SSF Good to see you back friend!

Thank you everyone for the kind greetings, it IS nice to be back! After only one day of reading up and checking out strains I already have a huge list of strains to narrow down. I'm around 10 and ned to get it down to 3 or 4 tops. It is time to get an order in and start getting the grow room ready. I have always grown in closets or spare rooms but I am in a new place and will be growing for the first time in a basement. I have plenty of space but the basement is not climate controlled so I need to figure out what to do. I do not want to have to buy a freestanding heating/ac unit so I am a little worried about controlling temps.

Thank you again, all of you, for the greetings. Rosebud I noticed the red name, congrats on the win. Ozzy, THG, OGK, Hammy, Hick, Orange, Drifting, good to see all of you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Backwoods and Party, glad to meet you both!

-SSF

Ok so here is what's up with the order, I skipped the Sensi Star for now...

Order has been placed, on the way are:
1) Product: Cali Connection Larry Og Kush Seeds
Options: Reg Seeds Per Pack - 10 Seeds
Hammy this one is for you because you love it so much

2) Product: Cali Connection Original Sour Diesel
Quantity: 1
I started out with this strain before I had to tear down the grow last time

3) Product: Mandala Seeds Krystalica
I wanted to follow THG's suggestion but the Krystalica sounded more exciting to me than the Satori

4) Product: Barneys Farm Liberty Haze
Options: Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds
No big reason why, I just want to try a haze strain

AND THE FREEBIES ARE:
Product: UFO#5 World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder Autoflowering Feminized
Product Code: FREE SEED
Price: £0.00

Product: UFO#4 Samsara Seeds Flash Babylon Automatic
Product Code: FREE SEEDS

Product: UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Diesel
Product Code: FREE SEED

Product: UFO#2 EVA Seeds Monster Feminized
Product Code: free seed

Product: UFO#3 G13 Labs Skunk #1 Feminized
Product Code: free seed

Nice to have you back SSF. Looking forward to your grow journal. Stay safe. :)

Nice job on the strain choices SSF.....Larry OG is still my fave.

Hello

It's been more than a year for me, and I'm back with a different screename due to a security oversight on my part.
I remember this being a fun, respectful forum, and so....hi everyone. Puff, puff, pass...

Latest posts

Back