been here on n off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovbnstoned

Reaction score
my health problems r back as the Medical assocation,, has taken Tramadol as a substance control drug. n Hydrocodone as well. i have chronci pain all over shoulder , neck, arthris all over a bulginf disc, that has gotten bigger,, causing my right leg, to go numb, plus fibermy alga, n lots more.
if Florida doesn;t or does go Cannabis i have to start my own gro.
i have put a few strains that i have bought , into the starin sections, asking for help n info.
this is the best website, i have found that is so friend n family oriented
hoping that my health won't stop me to me ,, here dailey

so to all my fello growers,,, have a Happy High,,, n large yirlds of cannabis

Wow man, sorry to hear of your medical issues, only good karma coming your way. Hang in there, you`ve come this far, you can go further. Any thing I could do, be happy to give ya a hand, long distance as it may be. Peace bro.

Hey Lovb, I am sorry you are hurting like that. Pain can make ya nuts pretty quick. I know. I want you to get to growing as fast as you can. And drink a lot of water and do gentle exercises in bed or in the shower. If you let the hot water run on your neck and gently, don't push, go side to side and up and down a few times with your head it will help.

You need some good meds stat huh. I will go look at your seed list. Hang in, and we are always glad when you feel well enough to show up here at MP.

Sorry to hear of your problems. Jeez, Tramadol is a very mild pain reliever...hard to believe that it is deemed a control substance drug. Let's hope that you can get to making your own medicine here real soon.

MR1 that is great, i did this after harvest, 1 cup salt, 1 cup soda, 1 cup epsom salts. Full bath of hot water. IT really helps. My acupuncturist told me to do that.

Anything that keeps you moving even if it is just a little. Don' t give up and think you will always be in pain cause you don't have to. Even herniated disc can shrink and go back in the disc space. I promise.

I worked in a feed mill for a while, I was a little sore one day so a co-worker suggested I grab some magnesium sulfate and throw it in my bathwater. He said there was an old lady that came into the feed store and bought it just for that purpose. I bought a 40lb bag, it was cheap. So if you have a feed mill close buy buy it there, way cheaper than the little bags you buy in the store.

I bought it that way for roses years ago. It really does help with muscle pain.

thats what i ned to help,, thanks my fello tokers:afroweed:

Just remember to stay hydrated, being in the water for a long time will dehydrate you.

Latest posts

Back