BeerBong's 2014 Harem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerBong

Reaction score
I figured I'd start a thread documenting this years grow. I've tripled my plants this year, going a bit bigger than my simple 2 plant grow last year. It is only my second year so if you see any obvious mistakes I'm making please feel free to comment. Here is how I started:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68418

I got just over 1/4 pound last year off my 2 MOB's, hoping for a full pound this year. My strains are 1 Blue Mystic,( 1st pic) 2 Strawberry Cough/LSD crosses (2nd and 3rd pic), 1 Ace Silver Haze (4th pic) and a tiny stretched Jack Herer/Strawberry Cough cross (5th pic) which I topped and just put outside. The Blue Mystic is about 3 weeks behind the ASH and Straw/LSD's but is catching up quick. They all, save the little one, appear to have gone into flower so I'm hoping for a late September harvest. I'll keep posting as the season goes!

View attachment WP_20140715_16_09_40_Pro.jpg

View attachment WP_20140715_16_09_50_Pro.jpg

View attachment WP_20140715_16_09_53_Pro.jpg

View attachment WP_20140715_16_09_59_Pro.jpg

View attachment WP_20140715_16_10_04_Pro.jpg

View attachment WP_20140715_16_10_14_Pro.jpg

looking good mine r also starting to flower flushed today bloom nutes next watering

I got 1/4 lb of my biggest girl last year, which was smaller than any of these. My goal is a 1/4 per plant, lb total! Any more is icing. The little Jack/Straw is not figured into that. If I get an oz off her I'd be super happy.

So hear's a question. I have been moving my plants to direct sun around my yard all summer. They get 2-3 hours of high sun in the early morning, then I move them to another spot where they get full sun from 9 am - about 2 in the afternoon. Then I move them back to their original spot for another 2-3 hours of full sun. So about 10 hours daily most days. Now that they are in flower would it benefit them to receive a bit less full light? If I just leave them in their morning/evening spot they still get 5-6 hours of full sun, but considerable shade during that 9-2 period. Thoughts?

They will take all the sun they can get in my limited time growing outside. As long as they have water I would keep moving those kids. Besides you can quit your gym membership doing all that moving of pots. That is a lot of work. Good for you. I noticed the daylight is lessening a tiny bit so keep um in the light if you can.

i never move my plants around to get sun light my biggest girl is over 9ft and only gets direct sun from 10 to 4-5ish the rest is shady so id say u will be fine leaving them in 1 spot

I moved them my first year. Haven't since... Cant easily the way I grow now. Small pots you could, but honestly don't see much of a difference.

yup yup not worth the effort and the end result from moving them around will be not much of a difference

Latest posts

Back