Beginer needs help

Carty

Official Test Grower
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Got a question, could?? The temperature in the tent is 65 to 70 mostly but it's been getting up to 72-73 and humidity has been jumping from 45-50 I can not get either of them lower than that, is this not good?
I'd not want to go to much cooler, but these are temps many of us fight to achieve, especially those of us in the swamp where it's 105f outside and 94% humidity... so we are lucky during summer to keep out tents at 80F..
enjoy them temps, your plants obviously love it..
On your 2nd grow, and especially since you were successful, don't make to many major changes... ever more so if your running the same strain again... slightly increase flower foods this time and watch your leaf tips for signs of burning.. if so just back off...

good luck man...

David Bradley

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I'd not want to go to much cooler, but these are temps many of us fight to achieve, especially those of us in the swamp where it's 105f outside and 94% humidity... so we are lucky during summer to keep out tents at 80F..
enjoy them temps, your plants obviously love it..
On your 2nd grow, and especially since you were successful, don't make to many major changes... ever more so if your running the same strain again... slightly increase flower foods this time and watch your leaf tips for signs of burning.. if so just back off...

good luck man...
Ok cool tks bro

David Bradley

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Those pictures I took after I cut the scrog net down

Attachments

David Bradley

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Just put in a order for seeds Gona drop em when I get back from vacation and got another tent comeing as well 2x5 Gona get new light and fans etc to go with this next grow will have a better journal of things and how they play out play by play get a real journal going.

ROSTERMAN

Helping EVIL People Disappear .
Staff member
Reaction score
Just put in a order for seeds Gona drop em when I get back from vacation and got another tent comeing as well 2x5 Gona get new light and fans etc to go with this next grow will have a better journal of things and how they play out play by play get a real journal going.
You Got the Fever
1633025554315.png

Airbone

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Yes I do , winning bud of the month really didn't think I had a chance at , so **** yeah iam burning up I definitely got a fever but we got the thermometer that touches your forehead so all good there. Lol
Hey bro did you see @Carty offered to hook you up for winning?
Very generousā€¦and admins are trying to make it a new prize for now on.

David Bradley

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hey bro did you see @Carty offered to hook you up for winning?
Very generousā€¦and admins are trying to make it a new prize for now on.
No I seen some talk about it but no I haven't spoke with carty about it but yea that is very generous of him and yea that would be cool some kinda prize even if just seeds that can be a big help for sure .

David Bradley

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Do you have a dehumidifier?

To dry, I try for 60 degrees and 45-50% humidity. I also don't give them a last drink. I want the dry to be slow, otherwise I've noticed harsher smoke.

I dry until branches snap. I also do a bud wash before the drying process, the taste is magnified and I know my buds are clean.
You do a bud wash ? What do u mean by this ?

Latest posts