beginings of mould 2 weeks early.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epicstuff

Reaction score
no end the the trials I've had. 2 weeks till harvest and I keep finding suspicious looking cotton wool between the bud leaves or some greying of small leaves. I am assuming it mould setting in . read somewhere this is also what spider mite looks like , not seen any mites though... I have been ripping nugs and bud of everytime I find these signs so my poor girl is looking very flee bitten and sad and with half the buds taken offf prmaturely I not going to get that last increase in weight and power.

the only reason I want to chech is because when I dry these nugs out quickely over a few days . the damage doesnt look as bad as i was worrying about on the plant and considering the buds are premature and speedily dried they still taste not bad at all and still gets me pretty wasted.. here some more pics ... If I am being too paranoid and dont need to chop them off tell me quick while I still have some plant left to mature properly.

IMG_3040.JPG

IMG_3039.JPG

IMG_3035.JPG

IMG_3032.JPG

You got bud rot and mold. Do not smoke it.

Better air circulation would have helped to prevent this.

I'm not disagreeing with PC because I can't see the cotton clearly but, three things I've seen first hand: spider mites make translucent coverings on the plant, mealy bugs get a little deeper into the buds and make small cottony sacks and the last one was spiders folding leaves and making a nursery in the folded leaves. the last two are only noticable when trimming IME.

Is it better to chop the whole plant down to be on the safe side or just get what appears? It doesnt taste to bad . cant tell any nasty side effects...

coldnt possibly give them any more circulation as its outside in a pot.

coldnt possibly give them any more circulation as its outside in a pot.

Next year plant where they get better air circulation. Not in a corner,

I also am quite sure it is botrytis. And I also advise you to not smoke it--it can really damage your lungs.

lanshan75 said:
I am totally agree with what you said,but my English is poor, sometiomes I don't know how to express my feeling,I just want to make some friends who can help me in my English and share the happiness with each other.

Seen ya round few fires now begginin to think yual bump yur head few to many time. Yual alright?

BWD

dont know what it was but it wasnt getting any better chopped it down , snipped out the bad bits. when dried couldnt see any signs of mould at all. taste is good concidering it hasnt been cured long yet. no sign of any lung problems other than the heavy chest from smoking to much tabacco in my coppious amounts of daily joints...

Latest posts

Back