Beginner Category?

Kindbud

OutDoor ExperT
Reaction score
You can name it what ever you want but why
not make a new category for beginners to read about
stuff like grow guides, how to do post, determining the
sex of a plant, ferts & nute facts, Etc........ This would
be for beginners to look at and get info. Just an Idear!

Insane

Reaction score
I like that idea. A specific section for newbie type grow guides and such, or just somewhere we can all post our favorite grow guides.

Kindbud

OutDoor ExperT
Reaction score
Yeah I know it is a good idea rightI have a lot of grow guides
and sex of plants info, etc and alot of web sites with how to do
stuff Well Just take it into consideration Thanks Marpassion!

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Great Idea,

But linking to other sites is not great. We would rather have our members make how to's and have them here. The more contributions like Hicks Cloning guide, MassProducer's Cloning Bubbler how to, and B. Grunts vast contributions are very valuable to the site like wally world light set-ups and how to wire a CPU fan. Hick has posted many reports and documents as well. These are what make this site stand out so well. Other members have contributed very good closet and cabinet how to's as well. Unfortunately we can't sticky everything as it would become cluttered. That is why we recommend usnig the search function. Just look under each section. Google spiders programs don't work great on repetative links to other sites.

Sex Identification is stickied in Indoor growing growing section under sex ed.
It has close up pics of males, females, and hermaphrodites. It also includes a chart.
If you look in each section you'll find at the top stickies. These have PH Charts, Sex identifications, Troubleshooting checklist, Common info needed to assisit, Reflective Materials, bug repellent recipes and many more things.
Check it out. ;)

But remember everyone the best tool on here is that search function. most of the time a question has been asked and answered at least once. Hydro is the one that evolves the most. I have not seen soil change that much, but hydro is constantly improving and becoming more technical with different methods like Auquaponics and aeroponics etc.

Another thread I would like to see in lighting is LED lighting. That is something that has massive potential.

Latest posts