Beginner First GDP Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
88 Days and woke to double the leaves changing colors. If not for the trellis net, a lot of this growth/weight would be hanging off edge of pot and onto floor.

IMG_9893.jpg
IMG_9894.jpg

Rosterman,

Taking what I've been taught by growers online up against my original grow plan, I wouldn't of killed the plant but yield would of been poor. Then I had to sift through what appeared to be good science vs. BroScience and attempt to choose wisely. My understanding of the plant's needs and capabilities was way off the mark. And this being my first grow, I have much to improve upon, and looking forward to fine tuning the effort. Of all the things I've grown, this amazing plant is the most fascinating to me. Can't wait to finish drying and curing so I can weigh in and upload a quick smoke sesh.

Attachments

• Excited.jpeg
    Excited.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 3
With a week or two left in flower, I currently have the Spiderfarmer SF2000 light set at 85 ish%. This unit pulls 200W from wall. Of course, they advertised it as equivalent to a 500W HID. Light is about 15 inches from canopy. Is the dimmer setting OK or should I raise it to 90%, 95%, 100%?

Attachments

• light.jpeg
    light.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 4
With a week or two left in flower, I currently have the Spiderfarmer SF2000 light set at 85 ish%. This unit pulls 200W from wall. Of course, they advertised it as equivalent to a 500W HID. Light is about 15 inches from canopy. Is the dimmer setting OK or should I raise it to 90%, 95%, 100%?
I ran my spider farmer SF2000 at 100% practically the entire veg and flower cycle I started them at about 60% then gave them a little more each night until I was at 100% 3 weeks in veg. My GDP and GG loved it

Turning the light up to 100% would not be a bad idea. They look like they have 10-14 days left to me and they'll chunk up some between now and harvesting.
Do you have a scope to check the trichomes? It's time to start watching them as the plants are close to finishing.

Rosterman,

I just smoked a bowl of my newly cured REVOLVER. Was a freebie seed with photo feminized seeds I ordered. I grew it alongside the current GDP I have flowering now.

I sat down to catch up on messages and found your suggested music video. Most familiar tune but never seen the band, singer, or visuals. With effects of Revolver setting in I resisted nothing and hit play (queasy feeling confirming mistake). Enjoyed it! That four minute song ran 17 minutes with bedazzling effects. I also noticed I learned more of the lyrics! And might of heard a couple of things never noticed before. Shit, was I just that damned focused? I mean she says a little more than just ‘Pump The Jams’ ya know.

Regarding the Revolver strain, I believe 80/20 Indica dominant, low 12-15% THC is actually a hit with me. All I've had available to me has been these hybrids with 20-30% THC levels. On the day, those levels are kick you in the ass levels. Been about an hour and I'm noticing that despite being 80% Indica, possibly the lower THC levels cause me to feel slightly uplifted and still no slowing down, drowsy, or couch locked for the evening. I swore I would never spend money on these lower THC level seeds but I do like this one just as it is.

A nice break. Thanks.

Here she is! Revolver - Auto seed from Rocketseeds

IMG_9506.jpg

Latest posts

Back