Beginner First GDP Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pleasant surprise in the mail today. Herbies successfully delivered my next grow project seeds:

(10) White Widow (Dutch Passion)
(5) Silver Haze (GHS)
(6) Gorilla Glue freebie

On my third grow, I plan on 4 plants in a 2x4x60 and 1 plant in a 2x2x58

Germination for White Widow and Silver Haze begins today, June 10, 2021. Will update this post with new link to that grow. If you've been part of this chaotic growing journey of mine, I thank you, and sincerely appreciate you chiming in. The way many of us newbies approach and perceive the project is usually way off the mark. I learned a little of those lessons on my own but you guys were the majority of my guidance!

By the way, I just smoked my first home grown Jack Herer, and I can barely type this message with my fingers feeing melty and gooey as they stick and stretch across the keyboard. Frickin' high as shit. This is gonna be a fantastic day and weekend. I can feel it. I've needed this for so damn long.

Grateful for the experience of my first two grows and still shake my head at what I wasn't going to learn until I actually got started. Still amazed at how easily the plants recover after weaving them through scrog netting. Astonished over that one branch I broke and taped back together producing a huge cola! Ya'll taught me that.

I'll return when we have seedlings :)

Great Peace To You! Have a great smoke and cup of nirvana.

tempImageVPri2w.jpg

Last edited:
Pleasant surprise in the mail today. Herbies successfully delivered my next grow project seeds:

(10) White Widow (Dutch Passion)
(5) Silver Haze (GHS)
(6) Gorilla Glue freebie

On my third grow, I plan on 4 plants in a 2x4x60 and 1 plant in a 2x2x58

Germination for White Widow and Silver Haze begins today, June 10, 2021. Will update this post with new link to that grow. If you've been part of this chaotic growing journey of mine, I thank you, and sincerely appreciate you chiming in. The way many of us newbies approach and perceive the project is usually way off the mark. I learned a little of those lessons on my own but you guys were the majority of my guidance!

By the way, I just smoked my first home grown Jack Herer, and I can barely type this message with my fingers feeing melty and gooey as they stick and stretch across the keyboard. Frickin' high as shit. This is gonna be a fantastic day and weekend. I can feel it. I've needed this for so damn long.

Grateful for the experience of my first two grows and still shake my head at what I wasn't going to learn until I actually got started. Still amazed at how easily the plants recover after weaving them through scrog netting. Astonished over that one branch I broke and taped back together producing a huge cola! Ya'll taught me that.

I'll return when we have seedlings :)

Great Peace To You! Have a great smoke and cup of nirvana.

View attachment 299836

Dutch passion white widow huh. Sounds yummy. So does super Silver Haze. Almost bought that strain after growing and smoking amnesia Haze. One of my favorite grows so far. Turned out pretty good.

Beats me as I'm just learning these strains.

According to Leafy:
"Super Silver Haze is a sativa marijuana strain bred by Green House Seeds. It was the first prize winner at the High TimesCannabis Cup in 1997, 1998, and 1999. Super Silver Haze is made by crossing Skunk, Northern Lights, and Haze creates a beautiful, sticky strain that boasts an energetic, long-lasting body high. The uplifting effects are a great for high stress levels or when suffering from a lack of apatite or nausea."

100% germination as of Sunday morning 12, 2022. Very aggressive and strong start!
5 White Widow and 3 Gorilla Glue
During my last second grow, I had one little White Widow that I thought might of been stunted early on but I kept it. It moved up to a 3 gal. pot and I left it there alongside the GDP. I just sampled this beauty (pic with jar below) after curing and I'm blown away. ***! is this?!? This beautiful thing is stronger than the GDP and Jack Herer for sure. Wild ass sativa effects. Rushed a couple of nugs over to a neighbor and WOW.
No words to describe my excitement about filling the next tent with 4 large White Widow plants :)
Returning with link to new grow soon!

tempImagetrRWRX.png
tempImagefublTB.png

IMG_1760.jpg

100% germination as of Sunday morning 12, 2022. Very aggressive and strong start!
5 White Widow and 3 Gorilla Glue
During my last second grow, I had one little White Widow that I thought might of been stunted early on but I kept it. It moved up to a 3 gal. pot and I left it there alongside the GDP. I just sampled this beauty (pic with jar below) after curing and I'm blown away. ***! is this?!? This beautiful thing is stronger than the GDP and Jack Herer for sure. Wild ass sativa effects. Rushed a couple of nugs over to a neighbor and WOW.
No words to describe my excitement about filling the next tent with 4 large White Widow plants :)
Returning with link to new grow soon!

View attachment 300113View attachment 300114
View attachment 300116

enjoy that harvest and all,the best on your next garden

Latest posts

Back