Beginner-Need of Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdizzle

Reaction score
I'm new to the smoking scene and just bought some.. I need advice and I've been researching. I don't have anything to take hits from... I've heard about using a pop can? I just need advice. Somebody please take me under their wing ^.^

Thanks for anything-

Welcome To MP!!!

lol hey man i was just like you when i started(i was in US)

you can use the can its easy...just take the can and bend it but not to break it and almost at the bottom make alot of holes like a filter and put the weed on the holes then put your mouth on the hole on top and light the weed up and suk in the smoke...easy!

but i wouldnt do that ill just wait to go to a gas station and buy some zigzags or roll a Blunt but if your desperet then you can try it;)

Good Smoke dude...

Thanks for the quick advice man. Sounds good I'll have to try that.. And I've gotta question... How do I prepare the stuff? Do I take it off the stems? Then what? Remember I'm extremely new. Lmao.. I feel like such a dumb@$$ :(

well yeah you take out the seeds and sticks and after that roll or fill your bowl!!!

Good weed will not have much of that though.

Very few seeds luckily. So just take the stuff off the stem? And where can I get rolling paper? Gas stations sell them? Man thanks for the quick responses! :)

Alrighty.. So I'm probably going to use a pop can for now... So just bend the top part down, put a bunch of holes in, set it on top, and light it? How much should I put on and how long will it last? And.. Could I use a regular tobacco pipe for smoking weed or not? Thanks

yeah you can use a normal pipe,i dunno how much weed to put on the pop???

but try it with not alot and suk from the hole on the top of the can the one you drink off...

Alright kewl.. Well anybody with some beginners advice have at it please. Thanks

You got any dope smokin buddies to help you get started?
You could try makin a bong like that one, very simple to make. Just take any water bottle, put some water in it(fill it to about 3 inches from the bottom) and drill a hole in the side that's about the size of a straw, the tighter the better. Put tinfoil on the end of the straw and shape it into a bowl. At the bottom of the bowl there should be a little little hole, big enough to let lots of smoke through, yet small enough so weed wont fall in. put the straw in the hole, have the end inside the bottle about an inch under the surface of the water.pack the bowl with your herb. Light it up and inhale until you think you have almost got a good toke, then pull out the straw, and keep inhaling until the smoke is gone.

And thats my bong tutorial.

bo.GIF

Awesome, thanks for the tip. Definately will get on that tomorrow man.

yo jdizzle make a gravity bong, do some research on the web there easy to make and get u fucked up

DopeDoctor said:
You could try makin a bong like that one, very simple to make. And thats my bong tutorial.
Nice one, Doc, but your water bottle looks like it has a painful erection. :cool:

Hey Jdizz. Yeah, a good tobacco pipe would be a nice addition for smoking. I had some pretty nice ones years ago. The best ones are carved from nice wood and last forever. The end you put in your mouth can be shortened to a better length to help conceal it when travelling. The trend today is the gorgeous (too expensive for my tastes) glass pipes. They're mighty cool but I'm an old hippie into the basics. Search for some threads where folks are talking about what they smoke with. You'll see tons of great pipes and plenty of custom-made pieces. Enjoy your search for new equipment in this wonderful world of ganja. :cool:

I made my pipe from a deer antler (very dense calcium doesn't get too hot).

RevsPipe.jpg

jdizzle, pen one hitters work too and there rele easy, but you rele should look at a gravity bong, alls u need is a socket piece, a lighter, a soda cap, a 2 liter soda bottle, and a bucket with water
or you could make the bong with the water bottle and use a 2 liter soda bottle instead..but wen i first started out, one of my favorite things to do was to construct new smoking devices..and how much bud did you buy?

Sweet pipe man... Nick i got about a half.. Had some buddies over last night and smoked it with a pipe. Good stuff man.. Felt like I was floating and I had the giggles.. bout it. Thanks for the advice guys.

welcome to Mary Janes world, I hope the two of you get along beautifully and have a long and healthy relationship.

Latest posts

Back