Beginner ?'s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UTR420

Reaction score
sorry to bug anyone but id like to figure out the right way to grow with simple equipment for right now ( in my dads house ) im using a 100 watt energy saving fluro bulb and i have blood meal thats 12-0-0 n it has 12 % water soluble nitrogen in is this okay for nutrients? i think im gonna get another grow light cuz from what ive read i should have some more light cuz its a small lamp... I have them growing right now and their about 2 inches tall n ive done it before and got it 2 grow about a foot n a half but then i cut the roots and it died! Im gonna get a little fan and im gonna surround the plant with mirrors and foil on a 3 fold poster? Can anyone please help me along with this so0O the next time when i attempt Master kush i can do pretty good! Wat i have now is juss mids which is cheap like 20 an eighth **** so0O itll b easier 2 grow! Thank you

ok man takit -slowly one question at the time ,
first just blood meal is not enough !!!
you in this section so i take that you grow in soil.
100 watt is got for veg stage not for flowering,

how many plants are you trying to grow ??
what soil you going to use ??
what nutrients ?? (blood is not enough )
veg stage 3000 lumes per square feet is a ok , and for flower atleast 6000 lumes per square feet.
let us know what bulb you have ??
how big is your growing space ??
you said they 2 inch tall if you can take a pic and post it here, and what are they in now ??

sorry bout that... right n0w its in a my closet right now its 19"X24" i have a back room thats 20 feet long and like 8-10 feet wide but its really c0ld in there right n0w so0O itll die! im g0nna have them bud back there cuz itll be warmer by that time hopefully. The bulb is a energy saving mini spiral lamp. 100 watt output, 23 watt used but im gonna get a grow light at walmart... wat nutrients do you suggest that i can get at a plant store? if possible

im sorry but i go hydroponics, but what type of soil are you have now ??
and as far as nuts :
i look up some for you but use search engine that is on the top and type nutrients

i have 4 in a p0t juss tryin 2 get females so0O ill prolly only grow 2. its in a 10" wide pot n the soil is juss miracle gro enriched potting soil

but man go to grow jurnals and check them out one by one you see what they use and how much of it thats how i lern

I DONT KNOW A LOT ON SOIL GROWIM IM A HYDRO GUY ??
I KNOW ONLY BASIC'S

Dont Get Me Wrong I Will Help You As Much As I Can So If You Got Some Question Just Ask ??

Hick is right UTR420, Growing needs to be heavily researched. Read up as many beginner guides as u can. Get 3 maybe 4 different opinions on what nutrients to use, experienced growers have their favourite types of fertilizer to use. I myself went to a grow shop and said: gimme the basic setup. Cost me £180 for a full hydroponic kit and i havent looked back since. Also before setting it all up i read every article i could find on the net, watched 4 different videos and read a few books. After all that research, set it up, followed the daily checks (PH, leaf checks, resevoir changes blah blah) but basically, as Isaac Newton once answered to the question: how do you know so much? he replied "i stand on the shoulders of giants" basically meaning he researched everything before trying his own assumptions.

Read up, like Hick says, and i promise you wont go wrong.

Latest posts

Back