Beginners follow this to the letter and youll have few to no issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnieB

Reaction score
Starting your 1st grow? If so and if you can follow directions. You'll have no or few issues. FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT. Dont start a grow without Ph Up/Down with the test kit for 20 bucks or less off Amazon. If you skip this, you may as well stop reading. Buy coco loco. Its pre buffered. Triple washed and has enough nutrients for 2-3 weeks. Buy Armor Si or RAW NPK Silica, a good fertilizer liquid or powder, cal-mag, growers recharge, tribus all in one bacteria or their grow and bloom versions. Neptune's harvest 0-0-1, 40-57% humic acid i suggests raw NPK, house and gardens aminos, house and gardens root Excelurator, sweet sticky from humbolts secret, and golden tree. Get 1 gallon of luke warm water and add the silica, wait 15min and test your ph. If its out of range use the correct up or down,stir well and wait another 15 and check the ph again. It should be in range. Then add correct amount of your nutrients, 3ml of cal mag, 1ml tribus, 1mn root Excelurator, 1ml aminos. 1/2 tsp of recharge, 1/8 tsp humic. 1ml golden tree. 4ml Neptune's harvest 0-0-1, and stir well. Split that 1 gallon between all your plants for 2 weeks. No more than 4 plants or You'll need another gallon. Split that gallon equally between all 4 plants. Wait 3 days and repeat until the 3rd week. On week 3 if the plants are healthy and they should be. Up the recharge to 1tsp or half. Up the aminos to 2 or 3ml, powdered silca 1/4 tsp, 10ml of Neptune's harvest 0-0-1, then 1ml of tribus. 1ml of root Excelurator , 2ml golden tree. Up the nutrients to recommend dosage for 1 gallon of water. Use 1 entire gallon for each plant and if growing in 5 gallon you want about 1 liter of run off. After you've watered them all pick up the container and feel how heavy it is and remember it. Wait 3 days and pick it up again and see how light it is. Then stick your index finger up to the middle joint into your coco loco or soil. If its damp when you pull it out. Do not water them, if dry. Mix your nutrients and repeat. If you do this correctly, i can guarantee no yellowing ph or deficiency issues. I actually cut my cal mag down to 2ml per gallon instead of 3. The aminos and silica will help your plant repel stressful events if any should come up too. If growing in 3 gallon you want about half a liter of run off fee free to ask questions

wow thats a lot of additives. And all this time, 25 years, indoor growing I didn't realize I have not been buying enough additives to prevent all grow issues. Thank you for pointing out how much more important chemistry is to a perfect garden than enviroment, I have been so missing the boat on this!

I only wish I had saw this 25 years ago, it could have saved me so much money from those dumb ass horticulture classes and just stupid mistakes I am still making, like not buying expensive name brand nutrients, or having a super complicated feeding regime.

I would go on but right now I have to get my ass to the hydro store to stock up on my new perfect grow products. BTW, where do I get one of these ph test kits and are they easy to use?:D

My poor plants just got fed regular ole Fertilizers.
It does amaze me sometimes the shit ppl go thru to grow a weed.😁
Iive been growing Weed and Veggies for yrs all wrong i guess.

Last edited:
Well the preacher kept right on saying that all I had to do was send
Ten dollars to the Church of the Sacred Bleeding Heart of Jesus
Located somewhere in Los Angeles, California
And next week they'd say my prayer on the radio
And all my dreams would come true
So I did, the next week, I got a prayer for the girl
Well, you know what kind of buds she's got...:D

Last edited:
I was feeding mine the new Human Growth Hormone, Super Grow and my plants started to show sex earlier than normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done all ways of growing , and none were as easy as organic once I had the batch of Super Soil ready and then just add new cannabis soil amendments after each run.

Hey if his recipe works for him, and he wants to direct new growers in what he thinks is the right direction.
THAT'S COOL.
Why don't you other clowns post your recipes.
Even though I would like to check out that new Human growth hormone. For more than just plants.
That's a good one.
Still LMFAO...........

Thank you for your Input Ronnie. A bit complicated for a total beginner but help for a new grower is always appreciated.

@ HerbWatcher, we fool around a lot on here and are all friends.......probably not the best way to make friends by calling them clown and it sounded like you meant it! Not cool and not a remark that will be well received by somebody who rarely posts!

wow thats a lot of additives. And all this time, 25 years, indoor growing I didn't realize I have not been buying enough additives to prevent all grow issues. Thank you for pointing out how much more important chemistry is to a perfect garden than enviroment, I have been so missing the boat on this!

I only wish I had saw this 25 years ago, it could have saved me so much money from those dumb ass horticulture classes and just stupid mistakes I am still making, like not buying expensive name brand nutrients, or having a super complicated feeding regime.

I would go on but right now I have to get my ass to the hydro store to stock up on my new perfect grow products. BTW, where do I get one of these ph test kits and are they easy to use?:D
You can leave out the aminos, root Excelurator, golden tree. That'll save you quite a bit. The ph kit on Amazon. Its just as accurate as those several hundred dollars probes. Here's the picture. Made by general hydroponic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201123-140502_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20201123-140502_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 9
I had a few glasses of wine last night and I've been getting a to of emails from beginners. At the time I thought it was a good idea. It was only directed at beginners as well. Im just shocked at how many growers do not check ph, don't use silica and pay no attention to root care

Herbwatcher
Everything in your post was cool but back off with the clown crap. Ronnie knows where jacking with him. Ronnie grows some pretty dank shit.
I assure you im no fking clown bro.
I humbly apologize for starting any negative feelings or stepped on any toes. On a different note my gorilla glue pheno is going crazy putting on monster colas

Attachments

• 20201122_172427.jpg
    20201122_172427.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 33
  • 20201122_173638.jpg
    20201122_173638.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 20201122_172358.jpg
    20201122_172358.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 32

Latest posts

Back