Beginners grow grow #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keepit_og_

Reaction score
I've had this plant for about 13 weeks and its 2 weeks into flowering. Used regular soil and I supper cropped it and used LST on it. It has just regular miracle grow organic soil mix in the soil. I was just wondering how its looking and ill keep you updated on it.

Even this time of year in Fl, its bug time, and very good opportunity for you to develop an anti bug plan, keep in mind that will will eventually be inhaling her buds, be sure to have zero residue come cure time, for your own health benefits.
I'd be cleaning up that plant in the background and ensuring everything is clean as any commercial kitchen ..as bugs can mount a surprise assault at any time, more so now as many plants have entered bud.

Look to Neem Oil for guidance, just not so close to harvest as Neem Oil and many other bug killers is an acquired taste ...lol

I am in Florida and I have not had any bug problems with this plant and I don't use anything that isn't organic on it

I am in Florida and I have not had any bug problems with this plant and I don't use anything that isn't organic on it

..........I was just wondering how its looking and ill keep you updated on it....?

You need not defend yourself, but I will point out Neem Oil is 'organic' ....lol

It looks real good :) I would get some Espoma Flower Tone and sprinkle about 2 cups around the soil, around the plant, and no closer than 6" away from the base of the plant. Then use a small fork or garden tool to work it gently into the soil then just water it in with your regular waterings. This will supply some extra flowering goodies for it to carry to the end.

I personally prefer to use Azomax to combat bugs as it doesn't leave the residue that Neem oil does. It is totally organic as it is actually made from the Neem oil (which is organic). You can use the Neem oil but you don't want to spray it on the buds because it does leave behind a residue that can be tasted. You can spray it onto the soil as a preventative measure to ward away the potential bug attack that can often begin in the soil.

Big bud Mojo :)

Latest posts

Back