Beginning covert outdoor grow in N.E.

archtype111

Reaction score
+/- 85 days from soil pop for the big 3. Still no change on the eldest White Widow and now I can see similar issues starting on one of my other two White Widow plants. I am going to chalk it up to different strain requirements and let these W.W.'s grow out. I am not going to alter feed schedule or nutes. My other 9 plants of different strains all seem to be extremely happy.
IMG_2954.JPG
The next 2 pics are of the large W.W.
IMG_2953.JPGIMG_2952.JPG
Here are the other 2 W.W. plants with one showing some despair.
IMG_2950.JPGIMG_2951.JPG
IMG_2949.JPG

BigJer

BigJer
Reaction score
When is the last time you flushed your soil? It's a good thing to do every few weeks and helps with nute lock out and mineral build up. Also make sure your soil is draining water and not holding water. It will cause curling leaves, root rot and death. I use these two charts to help in diagnosis.

Attachments

Shiloh

Reaction score
I get a bit overwhelmed by expertise. I am trying to understand and use my own instincts. Yesterday I watered my two WW auto seedlings with raw honey/FL rainwater. I think they like it. My next watering includes a pinch of triple 20 water soluble. Wish me luck!

WeedHopper

Staff member
Bud of the Month Grower
Reaction score
Why raw honey? Be careful with rain water. It can have a very high PH.

WeedHopper

Staff member
Bud of the Month Grower
Reaction score
Okay but Weed needs more then sugar. It needs nitrogen in veg. You gonna pee on it?