Beginning covert outdoor grow in N.E.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Transplant Nice roots ya Coot

What did you feed them things LOL
Monster food? Big plants

Transplant complete into 3 gallon pots
IMG_2766.JPG
IMG_2767.JPG
. They have received 1/4 dose of Full Bloom x2 over the 11 days. I never soaked and let them completely dry out. Mostly just spray on the top of the soil multiple times a day.

17 days old, from sprout. Decided to buy a tent so what the hell. It will save thousands of dollars in the end after I never have to purchase flower again. I bought the Spider sf-2000. Assembly was pretty easy. Some of the directions these days tho? So considering the age and appearance does anything look like it needs to be done to any of these 3?IMG_2772.JPGIMG_2774.JPGIMG_2776.JPGIMG_2771.JPGIMG_2770.JPG

Day 23 from sprout in soil. Topped at day 18. Fed with Big Bloom and Grow Big in Ocean Forest soil. In a Spider Farmer Grow Tent Kit Complete SF-2000 LED Grow Light Dimmable Full Spectrum Use Samsung LM301B Diodes MeanWell Driver 24" x 47" x 71" Growing Tent 1680D 4 Inch Ventilation System Setup Package. A couple of questions that I actually know of: 1. What setting and fixture height should I be at? 2. Should I be adding any other nutes at this point? Anything that I don't know to ask the question?

IMG_2797.JPG

IMG_2796.JPG

IMG_2795.JPG

IMG_2794.JPG

Day 35 All 3 still looking good. I have been trying to use these little bendy clip things that I bought. Not working for me. I snapped 2 lower branches that I was experimenting with. Does it look like I need to do some defoliation on any? The Amnesia and OG Kush are very bushy.
IMG_2804.JPGIMG_2802.JPGIMG_2801.JPGIMG_2800.JPG

Day 35 All 3 still looking good. I have been trying to use these little bendy clip things that I bought. Not working for me. I snapped 2 lower branches that I was experimenting with. Does it look like I need to do some defoliation on any? The Amnesia and OG Kush are very bushy.
View attachment 270402View attachment 270403View attachment 270404View attachment 270405
Poke some holes in top of the pots and gentle tie the plants branches down to the holes
You can make the string tighter slowly as plants grows

Attachments

• 1617197423379.png
    1617197423379.png
    506.9 KB · Views: 13
I planted seeds in Feb last year. Took them outside in May. Cold nights I would put them in my garage and back out in morning. They Flowered very early because of the change in lighting from the 18/6. Harvested in August. Minimum I got off one plant was 18 .3 OZ's. Best plants I ever grew. Started this years ago week and a half ago. :)

If i work backwards from Memorial Day. How long do I grow indoor? When is a good time to start seeds indoor so that they are manageable when its time to move outside?
I start mine indoors about beginning of March and middle of April move outside but canopy them at night if the dew point is high. The last 3 years growing in ME in my yard made me go inside because of the crazy coastal weather. I lost a lot to mold from the weather.

I use Fox Farm potting soil and their Coco/Perlite mix. I tried pro mix the first year, the second year I tried a locally made potting soil but fighting the Ph levels made it a pain because it has lobster shells in it. This year has been FN awesome so far. Converted the garage and not looking back. I am now a believer in controlling the PH.

+/- 40 days from soil pop. IMG_2816.JPGIMG_2815.JPGSome more hardening and utilizing the suns power. I am concerned with hours of daylight or I would transplant into 20 gal fabric pots and move them into cover if the weather requires. Is this a valid concern? Would I be causing more stress then good? The small seedling CBD only plants in the cattle trough I just left out overnight as an experiment and they are fine today.

+/- 43 days from soil pop. I topped each plant in at least 3 spots yesterday and trimmed some under leaves and some damage from the suns hardening and drying out. I did a full water flush, until I received just a little bit of run off. I think this is the first time I have really fully fed. Good or bad it seems to be working. Still going into the tent for additional light and temps at night. I am trying to get the light length down from 18/6 as quickly as I can. It's a pain bringing them in and out. IMG_2817.JPGIMG_2818.JPGIMG_2819.JPGIMG_2820.JPGI am thinking of taking 2 clones from each in the next couple of days. Oh and I need to transplant into 20 gallon fabric homes soon that they will stay in the garden outside. They are growing machines. Any thoughts on this?

+/- 47 days from soil pop for the big 3. All 12 allowable (ok, so that is what the law will be) in pots. The big 3 will go into 25 gal fabric pots soon and the other 9 are currently in 5 gal fabric pots. My plan is to leave them all outside from now on. I have been bringing the big three in every night for the last five days to adjust the daylight hours down. I left the others out already. Question: I currently feed each 3 gallon pot about one full gallon every other day because they are very light weight and seem dry. No drooping of leaves. Every other feed I have been adding the standard FF Big Bloom and Grow big. When I increase to a 25 gal pot will I be feeding approximately 5 gallons of either water or water + nutes? That's like a quart of Big Bloom every other feed. Doesn't seem right. First picture is the Black Cherry tree blooming. I planted 12 fruit trees in my little orchard garden/canna grow.
IMG_2837.JPGIMG_2833.JPGIMG_2840.JPGIMG_2836.JPGIMG_2834.JPGIMG_2835.JPG

Latest posts

Back