Beginning covert outdoor grow in N.E.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+/- 85 days from soil pop for the big 3. Still no change on the eldest White Widow and now I can see similar issues starting on one of my other two White Widow plants. I am going to chalk it up to different strain requirements and let these W.W.'s grow out. I am not going to alter feed schedule or nutes. My other 9 plants of different strains all seem to be extremely happy.
IMG_2954.JPG
The next 2 pics are of the large W.W.
IMG_2953.JPGIMG_2952.JPG
Here are the other 2 W.W. plants with one showing some despair.
IMG_2950.JPGIMG_2951.JPG
IMG_2949.JPG

When is the last time you flushed your soil? It's a good thing to do every few weeks and helps with nute lock out and mineral build up. Also make sure your soil is draining water and not holding water. It will cause curling leaves, root rot and death. I use these two charts to help in diagnosis.

Attachments

• marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg
    marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 17
  • nutrient-deficiency-770x1024.jpg
    nutrient-deficiency-770x1024.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 15
I get a bit overwhelmed by expertise. I am trying to understand and use my own instincts. Yesterday I watered my two WW auto seedlings with raw honey/FL rainwater. I think they like it. My next watering includes a pinch of triple 20 water soluble. Wish me luck!

Why raw honey? Be careful with rain water. It can have a very high PH.

+/- 135 days from soil pop for the big 3. It's been almost 2 months since my last update. We spent 3 weeks in Hawaii which was great. Sampled some local grown varieties. Unfortunately my plants did not fair too well in my absence. My daughter "watered" them the first two weeks. According to her it rained almost everyday so no watering required. Yeah right! They were also sequestered behind my shed, crammed together, with very little direct sunlight. Because of this, I believe, I have a lot of stretchy plants and stem issues on the big Amnesia. I have lost the main stem and 2 secondary ones. I assume that I will lose the whole plant. I do not know why this is happening. They are 5-6' tall and nice volume on the 2 of the big 3. I discovered a bit of a slug infestation. Ordered some killer, copper tape and 2 bird feeders. Slug problem will be resolved shortly!
IMG_3047.JPGIMG_3048.JPG
The 2 Candy Kush Autos are bulking up and smell nice.
IMG_3045.JPGIMG_3046.JPG
I did start a bunch of clones.
IMG_3051.JPGIMG_3052.JPG

+/- 161 days from soil pop for the big 3. They all seem to be doing well. I took care of the slug problem with copper tape, slug bait and by moving a bird feeder next to them. I did harvest a Candy Kush Auto. It was getting bud rot with all of the rain. A couple questions. What if I did not get all of the rot? Is it dangerous? And, as you can see I am at 69% humidity on day 2 of jars. I hung it for 10 days. So, do I just keep burping until I get to 60%-62%? Actually one more question. I am planning on using a pop up tent at the rear of the garden to shelter from excessive rain during flower but how do I support a large cola with the plants in pots and be movable?
1627394946426.png

1627394969590.png

1627395000188.png

1627394875194.png

+/- 167 days from soil pop for the big 3. Too long for a vegetative phase? Most are showing that flowering has begun in NY. I have been concerned with how I was going to support and / or cover (because of severe weather) my plants once they get heavy with bud. I think I found a solution that may work. I can secure to the scaffolding for support and pull a tarp for severe weather. What do you think?
Still have this question:
I did harvest a Candy Kush Auto. It was getting bud rot with all of the rain. A couple questions. What if I did not get all of the rot? Is it dangerous? And, as you can see I am at 69% humidity on day 2 of jars. I hung it for 10 days. So, do I just keep burping until I get to 60%-62%?
IMG_E3081.JPG

IMG_3084.JPG

KOIZ1231.JPG

+/- 76 days from soil pop for the big 3. Start of flower in lower NY.
Still have this question:
I did harvest a Candy Kush Auto. It was getting bud rot with all of the rain. A couple questions. What if I did not get all of the rot? Is it dangerous? And, as you can see I am at 69% humidity on day 2 of jars. I hung it for 10 days. So, do I just keep burping until I get to 60%-62%?
IMG_3090.JPG
IMG_3091.JPG
IMG_3089.JPGIMG_3091.JPGIMG_3092.JPGIMG_3098.JPGIMG_3097.JPGIMG_3095.JPGIMG_3094.JPGIMG_3093.JPGIMG_3092.JPGIMG_3091.JPGIMG_3090.JPGIMG_3088.JPGIMG_3089.JPG

I try to dry mine down to 62% IN A LARGER CONTAINER(LID) INSIDE PAPER GROCERY BAGS , ONCE THEY REACH THAT LEVEL i PUT IN JARS AND BURP DOWN TO 60-58

Are you spraying with Greencure or a like once every 2 weeks or more.
? It changes the PH and fight off mold and fungus

Green Cure is the same as potassium bicarbonate

Today, many consumers are looking for cannabis grown in a fungicide-free environment. This makes organic fungicides an attractive option. For example, potassium bicarbonate is a natural fungicide that can reduce the spread of powdery mildew and other fungi.
I use 1 tbs per gal and spray under and all over plants in early morn before sun is hot overhead, They will burn if not

Latest posts

Back