Beginning of a perpetual grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 2 strains should I add to my grow? If you vote please leave a post on your opinion!

• Barney's LSD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blim Burn GSC

• Cali Connect 818 Headband

• Cali Connect Boss Hogg

• Delicious Seeds Sugar Candy

• Emerald Triangle Cherry OG

• G13 Mozzerella

• G13 Sweet Amnesia

• G13 White Strawberry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's ground wet coffee. That's the smell.
I took some shots of the Box of Chocolates. Week 5 day 4. She got huge! I wasn't able to spend the time I needed to this first run. I've been pinching and getting ready to train her clones though. The bush, a mid level nug, the same side shoot from before and I can't find the cola shot. I'll get it later.
20191226_112049_HDR.jpg
20191226_112133_HDR.jpg
20191226_112216.jpg

Attachments

• 20191226_112049_HDR.jpg
    20191226_112049_HDR.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20191226_112154.jpg
    20191226_112154.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 20
I tried using a clip on with my old phone and it didn't work. I can't figure out how folks get a good shot through the loup. My camera just gets blurry. Maybe I just gotta crop the photo?

I've tried too. I'm about ready to dig out my digital 35mm to see if I have any better luck. I've seen some outstanding photos
using a cell phone. What's the secret?

Hi airspree! Welcome to my journal. As far as cell cameras go, you're going to want a mid range or higher phone. I use an LG V35. It carries a camera in line with the Galaxy and iPhone camera. I'm able to take pics in 4k. I think that's part of the reason they look so good, 4k.

Notes: up potted 3 clones from solo cups to 1 gallon grow bags. Light mix of langbeinite, humic acid and azomite. 1/3rd worm castings to 2 parts ocean forest. I remembered the mychorrizae this time!
Waiting on delivery of a new veg light to provide more lux. Possibly adding in carbon filtering soon as well.

Edit: triple Lemon, White Strawberries and BoC

Last edited:
I tried using a clip on with my old phone and it didn't work. I can't figure out how folks get a good shot through the loup. My camera just gets blurry. Maybe I just gotta crop the photo?
I used two rubber bands to hold it up against my lens. I then would click on phone pic to focus. Might work for you to

Notes: up potted 3 clones from solo cups to 1 gallon grow bags. Light mix of langbeinite, humic acid and azomite. 1/3rd worm castings to 2 parts ocean forest. I remembered the mychorrizae this time!
Waiting on delivery of a new veg light to provide more lux. Possibly adding in carbon filtering soon as well.

Edit: triple Lemon, White Strawberries and BoC
Sounds like you are in the zone Novi! Grows looking great! Lots of TLC here for sure! Pics of the new light when you get it, if you don't mind.

It'll be here Saturday. I must've ordered after the last few were purchased. It was supposed to be here in 1 day. Oh well. It's just an LED T5 unit in blue sunlight. 40k lux it says. It's pretty low profile so it should serve well on shelving. Im excited to get in there. The light I have is great for seedling but vegging doesn't go so sweet.

Waiting on lights to kick on. Harvest windows start opening in 2 weeks. First the 818 and over the next week the rest.
I've got to take some cuts today and trim up the new girls. Bringing in a Mozz today as well. If there's room another WS too. I'm hoping I get lucky and the new light shows today and not tomorrow.
Pics to follow later in the day.

This is inside the canopy on the triple Lemon
20200103_145959_HDR.jpg

It's so coated with Frost I thought it was pm.
The BoC is close to the same production.
I'm seeing some burn at the top tips. Same as with the Mozz.
I had errors with the BoC at the flip. She needed N. Next BoC will be much shorter and have vegged less. I bet the clone won't need it.
I'm not having a good camera day. I'm covered in sticky. I smell like a giant bag of weed. It's in my nose and on my phone. I have no clue what smells like what anymore. There's 6 different strains and they all funky. I have some pics tho. I give you week 6 day 4. 20200103_145211.jpg20200103_144902.jpg20200103_144844.jpg20200103_144704_HDR.jpg20200103_144835_HDR.jpg20200103_145211.jpg
A word about the LSD. She's a bully. She will take over any empty space. She will crowd her neighbors. She's gonna need some discipline if she's to stick around!
The Mozz is starting to show some burn at her tips on the top half. She's got just under 3 weeks left. I'm hoping I didn't do damage with my additives. There's not much fade on her but it is starting. She's been a solid green all grow. I'm not positive on moving her back up in yet tho I should.
The White Strawberries, BoC and LSD are dropping leaves. They've all got fade setting in and they're taking the last of the nutes away.
The 818 is still going good after my pH raise with the dolomite lime. She's producing head stash buds. Not gonna be much yield on her. She's also gonna be revegged because I lost her clones. They just died off after a while of slow growth. To the bubble cloner!
The BoC has bud sites everywhere. It's gonna be a lot to trim. I'm looking forward to it. Waiting on one bud I snipped for a tester to dry.
I really need to push some more plants in there to keep things moving but the space is crowded. It makes it hard to work on the plants. I'm going to take all the trim and larf to make RSO. I hope to get a month supply out of it and I'll add however much nug I need to.

Attachments

• 20200103_144902.jpg
    20200103_144902.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 20200103_145211.jpg
    20200103_145211.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 20200103_144835_HDR.jpg
    20200103_144835_HDR.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 27
Great pics Nov...I did a couple Green Crack in that Strawberry Fields soil....they were the same way...out compete their sisters and grew into the lights...I would break main stem over and they would straighten up in a day...heal and continue vertical growth.

Last edited:
Everything in the tent right now is in ocean forest. I haven't taken the Strawberry Fields out yet. I do have a strain growing called White Strawberries but I think I'm going to use the strawberry Fields for veggies and the mystery clones at first. I'm not sure what it's gonna do but you and others have said it's too hot sometimes. Some people say it's killer for veg.
The LSD is a known stretcher. I have some more seed but I'm going to wait a while to pop another one and compare phenos. Thanks for stopping by hollowpoint!

Ok, gonna try and post this quick before it erases itself again. New veg light. Haven't tested it at the wall yet. Busy morning. I have it hung. It's working. Great white light. Hopefully it has good diodes and puts off the blue I wanted.
20200104_104425.jpg
20200104_104432_HDR.jpg

Notes: 5 LSD clones into rapid rooters.
Watered everything at the averages. 10-20% runoff. Lollied both LSD and the BoC newbies. Stopped pinching those 3 days ago.

I took samples off the BoC, WS and Triple Lemon. Drying over lights. Earlier samples of low light larf showed density for what it was. I guess that Humic kicked in at the right time. Hard as rocks.

Latest posts

Back