Beginning of a perpetual grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 2 strains should I add to my grow? If you vote please leave a post on your opinion!

• Barney's LSD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blim Burn GSC

• Cali Connect 818 Headband

• Cali Connect Boss Hogg

• Delicious Seeds Sugar Candy

• Emerald Triangle Cherry OG

• G13 Mozzerella

• G13 Sweet Amnesia

• G13 White Strawberry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha! Casa de Pot! It's always enjoyable to toot around in there and try to spot that guy with a cart full of pvc fittings and cheap duct booster fans and shiny bubbles wrap, who is standing in front of the lighting parts display looking lost... really, they should hire a sales associate for every store who could use his or her spidey sense to track down all the pot farmers and upsell them on stuff they really need while giving them economical options on a few things just to make it look more like assistance and less like a hard sell lol sorry my inner capitalist needs to shut up now.

20200425_193829_HDR.jpg teas brewing... Only a few days late....
WS falling all over itself.jpg

Top right, ws fell over.... Should have trained harder! Weak! That's ok, I'll carry you through.
triple Lemon oily already.jpg

Umbra's Triple Lemon. The nugs are already fatter than the last two runs... I don't remember if it was Nick or Gloman said they do better in a bigger pot but I see they are right.
reveg 818 starting flower again.jpg

818 going back into flower for round 2. Hopefully her cuts survive and she can just be chopped this time. She needs some love in there, I pushed her over kinda soon after the pH fluctuation.
Veg showed all female so far including WS x LSD.... Next batch of seedlings will be BoC only. I have to go get the funk off my hands and arms now.

Ha! Casa de Pot! It's always enjoyable to toot around in there and try to spot that guy with a cart full of pvc fittings and cheap duct booster fans and shiny bubbles wrap, who is standing in front of the lighting parts display looking lost... really, they should hire a sales associate for every store who could use his or her spidey sense to track down all the pot farmers and upsell them on stuff they really need while giving them economical options on a few things just to make it look more like assistance and less like a hard sell lol sorry my inner capitalist needs to shut up now.
I think you just created jobs once it goes legal nationally :)

Even our regional small town centric hardware chain, aubuchon, has started carrying a LOT of foxfarm products. With grow shops nonessential but hardware stores open, I'll be they are moving a LOT of product to desperate growers. Luckily their prices aren't goug-y.

Novi, outstanding grow! You have fine tuned the setup and I really like it! Its always nice to see how your progressing along. I like the documented (well) journal. Like me, seems you enjoy keeping the log just as much as the grow itself from time to time! Always fun to network with the MP members and help out where we can! 🤪
Great job on the mainlining, I only did one plant like this and really it could have used more training but I changed my grow process for the perpetual grow.

What's the grow looking like now? I am back to square one as you know. I am in a much smaller space now too so I will have to work out how I am going to have the new perpetual grow setup. I kept mothers on my last but am thinking of just cloning from the plants that will be a week out of the 12/12 cycle. We'll see, its all on the drawing board again ;)

Looking forward to your next update! Keep growing with that TLC cuz it puts out a lot of THC, wink wink

Latest posts

Back