Beginning of a perpetual grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 2 strains should I add to my grow? If you vote please leave a post on your opinion!

• Barney's LSD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blim Burn GSC

• Cali Connect 818 Headband

• Cali Connect Boss Hogg

• Delicious Seeds Sugar Candy

• Emerald Triangle Cherry OG

• G13 Mozzerella

• G13 Sweet Amnesia

• G13 White Strawberry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Nov - Don't tell I slipped out the OFC when no one was looking-- Looking good Cuz !-- The grow bug done climbed all up on U !--
I smell decarb !-- Got some more in the oven to make medicine -- How did that batch U made turn out - U should be on it regularly !

Hey Lorna !-- Welcome to MP -- Do U grow or want to grow ?-- This is where the weed 411 lives !-- I guess I better get back to the Home of the Old Farts Club (OFC)-- Seems like everytime I start exploring the site I piss off one these younger growers !-- Not on purpose !-- Old people will just say what's on thier mind !-- Again - Welcome to MP !- Stop by the OFC and say hello sometime !

Not a single vote huh? That's rather disappointing. I was hoping for at least one person to vote lol. I guess since there's no votes I won't be adding anything. Actually, to be honest, I don't think I have time to care for more than I have now and my budget is limited. I might germ an LSD because it's been on my list forever. Everything looks good though. The Auto Northern Hog is on day 51 and starting to flower. She has a sweet smell. The Holy Grail Kush is having some issues with what appears to be lockout of cal/mag. My soil meter says PH is at 7 -8 in her pot so I started flushing with 5.5 water to bring it down. My tap runs at about 7 most days. The others are fine at 6-6.5. I put the big LED in. It was advertised as 2000w. It only pulls 208w from the wall. It's a Vander so you know what I'm dealing with. I'll use it until I can afford to replace it. The Peyote Critical was topped, an attempt at a finger pinch FIM, 3 days ago. Every other day they receive liquid kelp. Twice a week I hit them with some compost tea. They're all drinking much more under the bigger lamp. I took 3 clones off the PC and 2 off the HGK. In a few days I'll take some more.Start trying to fill out that green sea I'm after. I'll try and get some pics later.

Sorry! I don't have enough experience to vote... Your pictures are amazing, though. I hope others vote.

Hey Nov - Don't tell I slipped out the OFC when no one was looking-- Looking good Cuz !-- The grow bug done climbed all up on U !--
I smell decarb !-- Got some more in the oven to make medicine -- How did that batch U made turn out - U should be on it regularly !

Hey Lorna !-- Welcome to MP -- Do U grow or want to grow ?-- This is where the weed 411 lives !-- I guess I better get back to the Home of the Old Farts Club (OFC)-- Seems like everytime I start exploring the site I piss off one these younger growers !-- Not on purpose !-- Old people will just say what's on thier mind !-- Again - Welcome to MP !- Stop by the OFC and say hello sometime !

I'm trying to grow. This is my girl - the only one that survived. All the others died because I was careless and, one, the most beautiful, was pulled out by some animal at night. They were protected by a plastic milk jug from which I cut the bottom. Really good against the storms here but probably some dog considered it a possible food bowl, detroyed the plant, didn't like it and left it there, destroyed. Very sad...

upload_2019-6-26_13-52-5.png

Good luck to U Lorna --
I'm an inside water pharmer down on the Texas coast and in between grows right now - I'm relocating from South Texas to East Texas -- I run a perpetual grow -- 2 grow areas - One 12/12 for bloom and one 18/6 for veg --I'm a cloner and I do a 4 part bloom rotation of 60 day finishers -- Every 2 weeks some plants from veg are moved to bloom -- After the 2 months they start coming out of bloom every 2 weeks - I root cuttings -- I ran a white widow girl over and over for 4 1/2 years - The weakness of the system is that Veg has to be able to feed those plants to bloom or the rotation crumbles --

Yup. That's why I'm planting 5 more this weekend. Tight schedule, I know. It's a local strain, I checked all over the web. Until I have a good handle on what method is best (and what I can actually afford or is feasible in my conditions), I'm going with this strain and another one they have here. Things I didn't realize I'd have to choose before I bought the first batch of seeds, such as how much space they would require indoors (too much for my house), indoors vx outdoors (I have a nice backyard, I'm 100% legal and it's warm until the end of October), etc, ended up creating a delay. I also lost a whole batch. This is the last batch I am going to plant this year.

Good luck to U Lorna --
I'm an inside water pharmer down on the Texas coast and in between grows right now - I'm relocating from South Texas to East Texas -- I run a perpetual grow -- 2 grow areas - One 12/12 for bloom and one 18/6 for veg --I'm a cloner and I do a 4 part bloom rotation of 60 day finishers -- Every 2 weeks some plants from veg are moved to bloom -- After the 2 months they start coming out of bloom every 2 weeks - I root cuttings -- I ran a white widow girl over and over for 4 1/2 years - The weakness of the system is that Veg has to be able to feed those plants to bloom or the rotation crumbles --

"I ran a white widow girl over and over for 4 1/2 years": this is adorable. I hope one day to have a fraction of your experience. I'm sure it requires a lot of learning but it also sounds like fun!

I can’t vote. Never had any of those strains. Have some Blim Burn Green Crack that I like.

Hey Keef! Thanks man! I've certainly caught the bug. Thanks for popping in Keef, there's always a stool for ya here.Oh, the decarb, turned out good! I got 200 or so of those caps. I eat 2 Keef. I gotta work up my edible tolerance. It ain't the same lol.

Lorna, nice to meet you! This is a great place to learn and meet some great people. There's a ton of knowledge available in the minds here!
The OFC is over at the coffee table if you haven't found it yet! I really hope that lol clone has survived. I found if I went checking on them they got found more often so I make them comfortable and beat feet outta there until I think they should come down. If she's there, yay! If not, I took a good hike.

Last edited:
I can’t vote. Never had any of those strains. Have some Blim Burn Green Crack that I like.
I set the vote for 10 days when I started the thread cus I didn't really know what I was doing. I've got the GSC from them. I'd never heard of them until I got the freebie. You give me hope the cookies will be good.

I'm trying to grow. This is my girl - the only one that survived. All the others died because I was careless and, one, the most beautiful, was pulled out by some animal at night. They were protected by a plastic milk jug from which I cut the bottom. Really good against the storms here but probably some dog considered it a possible food bowl, detroyed the plant, didn't like it and left it there, destroyed. Very sad...

View attachment 253372
At least one made it! All you need is one! I think a tomato cage would be helpful to you.

The Green Crack was a freebie too. I gave some clones to a friend and people loved it. I am down to a half ounce of my last harvest and I am bummed I didn’t clone it again. Hope the GSC is nice. I am growing some Cookie thing now that was a freebie. I’ve had great results with the free giveaway.

Oddly enough, I am pretty baked after smoking some right now. Prolly why I am so chatty...
I like a buzz that makes me social. When it comes to face to face conversation I'm apt to head the other way lol.

The Green Crack was a freebie too. I gave some clones to a friend and people loved it. I am down to a half ounce of my last harvest and I am bummed I didn’t clone it again. Hope the GSC is nice. I am growing some Cookie thing now that was a freebie. I’ve had great results with the free giveaway.
I'm bummed I did not keep a clone of the peyote critical. I'm hoping I can control the drying this time so I don't ruin this stuff. If I get it done right I think I'll order more. It's a limited edition so it might be gone soon. Its sticky icky now.
I was so happy to get all those freebies. I got variety for years from them.

Nick gave you the nod on the Mozz, maybe he didn't do the vote thing, but if Nick gives the nod … nuff said
Nick did say he liked it. You're thinking I should throw that in for the next round? White strawberry, mozz and your Larry og x lemon Thai x Oregon lemon? That sounds like a good mix!

Thursday update- day 42 12/12
Barney's peyote critical has gone mostly cloudy. It has 7 days left by the calendar.
DNA's HGK is covered in trichs. I wish I hadn't flushed the soil so hard before flipping the lights.
Both strains have dense flowers and are sticky. I'm not able to upload at the moment.I'm getting a file to large error again.

I had to go back to one light and its on bloom only. It's too hot. It's barely under 80.

Attachments

• 20190627_142705.jpg
    20190627_142705.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 20190627_130243.jpg
    20190627_130243.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 20190627_130213.jpg
    20190627_130213.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 48

Latest posts

Back