Beginning of a perpetual grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 2 strains should I add to my grow? If you vote please leave a post on your opinion!

• Barney's LSD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blim Burn GSC

• Cali Connect 818 Headband

• Cali Connect Boss Hogg

• Delicious Seeds Sugar Candy

• Emerald Triangle Cherry OG

• G13 Mozzerella

• G13 Sweet Amnesia

• G13 White Strawberry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Peyote Critical are coming down tomorrow! I'm satisfied with the amber now. Big changes in color since yesterday. I been trying to get them to drink as much water as I do but they aren't as thirsty. Sometimes temps rose over 80* so I'm pretty sure that they stopped drinking. Transpiration! They've all really bulked up in the last 2 weeks too. That smell I was so taken by is just a wispy scent now. No nanners. Sinsemelia!
The HGK is coming along nicely too! She's still got some time but she's so sticky my fingers get stuck together after inspecting buds and pulling leaves. She's a great smelling plant. I'm looking to a couple joints by the lake of this one. Also sinse!

One more bit of info for the update and then pics. Due to the temps I'm not going to be able to keep this up right now. I've put in a bunch of spending to get up and running but I can't put any more load on the lines. I'm real close to maxing it out. The 70 PT dehumidifier surges hard when it kicks on.
In the 1st pic you can see the undergrowth I didn't remove after the stretch. The penetration with two 1500's is pretty decent imo. I couldn't be happier with the lights. Pic 2 is momma PC. She's the whole left corner of the tent and a little more. The 3rd is HGK covered slightly by PC. She'll have the tent to herself in 1 more cycle.

Attachments

• 2019-07-07 13.06.46.jpg
    2019-07-07 13.06.46.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 101
  • 2019-07-07 13.08.22.jpg
    2019-07-07 13.08.22.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 2019-07-07 13.10.18.jpg
    2019-07-07 13.10.18.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 102
Nice job. Looks like you will be a happy harvester(with some sore hands after trimming). I have tent envy. Size does matter...

Nice job. Looks like you will be a happy harvester(with some sore hands after trimming). I have tent envy. Size does matter...
If you can swing it buy one. Even a cheap one will work to veg and there's always duct tape!

PC is still going until tomorrow. By breeder's rec today was the final day. I haven't been in to inspect but she's probably almost all amber now. Hopefully that'll do the trick!

Everything came down 7/12. Hanging to dry now. Temps fluctuating between 68 70. Can't get it any lower. RH 40-50%.

4.6 oz from the Peyote Critical. The mom gave 2.6 and each clone yielded 1 oz each. Gonna get into the Holy Grail Kush after a break. I'm guessing about 3 oz on her too. I'll add pics later too!

Awesome! Sounds like a good haul! Happy smoking! You'll have to let us know how it smokes.

Holy Grail Kush-sounds like some good stuff!!!

Ill be looking for the pics, can't wait! Happy, Happy!

1st pic is just under 2oz HGK. It smells very nice. I thought there was more on her but that's ok. It's good sticky smoke. I like it. In jars is over a quarter pound of the peyote critical. It has a faint smell of fruit and floral tones. It's completely amber so it's great at night or when stress has built up. The HGK is great all around. I see why it scored all 10's.
Great genetics from Barney's Farm and DNA. the peyote critical was a blast to grow. Amazing smells and changing colors. The HGK just went to work on being awesome. It smelled great and bulked up fast.

Planning the reboot and hoping to get it going soon. Going with three strains and may do some crossing. White Strawberries and Mozzerella might go well with the Larry OG x Lemon Thai x Oregon Lemons gifted and bred by Umbra.

Attachments

• 2019-07-25 12.42.30.jpg
    2019-07-25 12.42.30.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 2019-07-25 12.47.14.jpg
    2019-07-25 12.47.14.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
What's actual power of your 1500W kind leds? The said they use 10w chips, but I think there is no 10W chips

What's actual power of your 1500W kind leds? The said they use 10w chips, but I think there is no 10W chips
They're Kin'G' LED. Not Kin'D'. Just to clarify. I believe it was 268w It may have been 286w though. The 10w chips are paired 5w LED's, IIRC. So 2 5w = 1 10w by marketing. Also, supposedly, if one diode were to burn out the light would continue to function. I haven't had a failure so I can not say.

1st pic is just under 2oz HGK. It smells very nice. I thought there was more on her but that's ok. It's good sticky smoke. I like it. In jars is over a quarter pound of the peyote critical. It has a faint smell of fruit and floral tones. It's completely amber so it's great at night or when stress has built up. The HGK is great all around. I see why it scored all 10's.
Great genetics from Barney's Farm and DNA. the peyote critical was a blast to grow. Amazing smells and changing colors. The HGK just went to work on being awesome. It smelled great and bulked up fast.

Planning the reboot and hoping to get it going soon. Going with three strains and may do some crossing. White Strawberries and Mozzerella might go well with the Larry OG x Lemon Thai x Oregon Lemons gifted and bred by Umbra.

Very nice my friend, great pics! Looks yummy All in you had a great harvest, congratulations!
How long for next set? You already have them vegging? I just started some more plants ready ing up.

Very nice my friend, great pics! Looks yummy All in you had a great harvest, congratulations!
How long for next set? You already have them vegging? I just started some more plants ready ing up.
Thanks SK! I'm hoping the next one will be even better. I have nothing going right now but air conditioners lol. I can't add any more to the load. I'll be updating here when I get back going again. Looking forward to seeing how it goes for you this round!

Hi everybody! I'm back in action! I've got 6 seedlings that are about 10 days old. Same gear as before with the addition of the 5x5. They're under one LED right now. They're in FFOF in solo cups until they're ready for 3 gal pots. The plan is to get rooted clones and then flip to flower. Temps are good down on the floor.
I've got two of Umbra's creations, Box of Chocolates and a Larry OG x Lemon Thai x Oregon Lemons. Those are both looking good out of the gate. I've got two G13 strains with White Strawberry and Mozzerella. Cali Connects 818 Headband and Barney's Farm LSD.The two G13 strains are small. They are predominately indica. Looking forward to all of these!

Attachments

• 20190918_184302x1.jpg
    20190918_184302x1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 28
Good luck! I have grown lsd and 818 headband before. I killed the lsd on two different grows. She seems a bit sensitive to nutes. 818 was a winner. Big harvest great smoke

Just came by to check on U Cuz !-- Work it !-- I just set up one my aero cloners and put 18 cuts in it !-- Tried to clone in dirt and 2-3 out of 8 won't cut it !-- So I go back to what I know !-

Hey Lesso! Thanks, I hope it goes well. I'm only using liquid kelp and super coompost tea as feeding and foliar. Glad to hear that about the 818! I love that diesel taste.

Hey Keef!!!Glad to see ya here! You snuck out the OFC huh? Better warn the mod's lol! I just put together a bubble cloner. The whole time I was thinking about your aero cloners. I may give it a try sooner than later.

Latest posts

Back