Beginning of a perpetual grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 2 strains should I add to my grow? If you vote please leave a post on your opinion!

• Barney's LSD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blim Burn GSC

• Cali Connect 818 Headband

• Cali Connect Boss Hogg

• Delicious Seeds Sugar Candy

• Emerald Triangle Cherry OG

• G13 Mozzerella

• G13 Sweet Amnesia

• G13 White Strawberry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah man. If I tab out of my browser on my cell, I lose my post when pics are inserted. I'm pretty stoned but.... I think that's why.
So here's to no interruptions.
Went in to feed with kelp and poo tea. Did a foliar too.Did some plucking and just the all around inspection. Got some shots without the LEDs on and no new bruises on my head. It's a little difficult to get good shots in the dark. but here we go...

Here's a shot of Umbra's BoC. This plant is starting to swell and is covered in crystals. All flowering sites, which there are numerous, are frosting. It suffered some light burn due to getting up into the light during the stretch and me unable to fix it for a while. Left of my hand you can see the main top that got scorched.
BoC 1.jpg

The BoC with the lights on. She's packing it on faster than the other girls. With the exception of the 818 Headband. I'd say they're tied, but the BoC has more overall sites as she's huge.
BoC 2.jpg

Here we have the White Strawberries, bent over like shes praying. She's getting a nice frosty coat too.
WS Lights on.jpg
WS Tops.jpg
WS Tops 2.jpg

She smells great and has many exposed flowers due to the tie down.

Interruptions...
ill be back to finish

Continuation of my previous entry.

The 818 Headband, not the best photo, but the top beside it is also 818. There's 4 good tops and they're all looking great. There's a5th top from a branch I left on for an emergency clone and never removed. This plant smells great.
20191219_132426.jpg

I'm almost positive this is the triple Lemon cola. If it's not its the Mozz. They're quite similar in leaf shape and bud size. I believe the Mozz is darker green though. Both are great plants. They've both shown resistance to environmental stress and watering issues.
20191219_132444.jpg

The Mozz I think
20191219_132439.jpg

The Mozz smells like cheese. It's been really really easy to grow. Just water her and let it go.
I've got some LSD shots here too I think. I have to look.
20191219_132307.jpg
20191219_115618.jpg

She was the thirsty girl. She stretched forever. She more than doubled in size. She's getting good trichome coverage as well.

I'm very happy I have clones of all these. I'm really looking forward to learning each strain and how to grow it best. I want to see how the un topped plants handle topping and I want to work on getting the bigger girls shorter to create a better canopy.
In a day or two, when I go in to rinse the leaves of the foliar, I'm going to top dress in guano and worm castings. Maybe some of the humic acid and azomite too. I'm kinda scared to do to much this close to the end.

Attachments

• 20191219_132439.jpg
    20191219_132439.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 17
I forgot to add that I am putting some more beans into germ. I'm going to pull 3 Sunshine Daydream f2's from Umbra and a Beach Wedding bag seed I have from the dispo. Veg time on SDD1 is going to be short. Clone it and send it to flower, hopefully. I may also add in a Cherry OG or Sugar Candy. Maybe both?

The triple lemon caught my eye early in the thread. That is my type of cross.

I look forward to a chop/cure/smoke report.

Mozz just sounds wild. I’m a cheese fiend in “real life.”

You would have to know me to understand.

Fruity and funky really get my gears turning.

The triple lemon caught my eye early in the thread. That is my type of cross.

I look forward to a chop/cure/smoke report.

Mozz just sounds wild. I’m a cheese fiend in “real life.”

You would have to know me to understand.

Fruity and funky really get my gears turning.
I love cheese too.... I feast often lol.
You might want to add the 818 to your list of interests too. It's got a nice mix of smells going on. I just can't catch then individually long enough to narrow it down. I'm starting to think there's some granny Smith apples in there.
Umbra's Lemon smells like a lemon rind, distinctly.i can't wait to smoke this stuff and I'm a fan of citrus in my smoke I'll be adding in some orange in a couple months.

I’ve always wanted to try that headband.

I’ve got a lot to get going at the moment but it is set on the list.

Several old classics I would like to “re-up” like 4 way, blue widow, candy shiva, WW and the more I think about it the more I can’t even list because I want them all lol

I’ve got all these crosses that I dusted from a few select clones and a couple of moms I haven’t even tested yet.

Could be bust but could be must.

The variety is what REALLY drives me.

The possibilities are so endless and the phenos are like the stars in the sky.

Never enough time to try them all.

What a wonderful gift we have here on earth while we are here!

I hear ya. I'd love to run some Acapulco gold, Panama red, atfk .... Chronic, Texada timewarp, ww... It goes on and on. I'm going to find some of those classics eventually. It's just there's something new everyday!
I'm happy for what I have now though. I've got some great strains to run through. Sounds like you do as well.

I mixed 1.5 cups worm castings, 1 Tbsp azomite and 1 tsp humic acid into 3 gallons Ocean Forest a few days ago and watering to field capacity. Cups were dry today and some beans were ready to go after 24hrs. 3 SDD and the Cherry OG are under the dome now in veg. Once they root they need a mychorrizae spike b/c I forgot to coat the plot.
I took the remainder of that mix after filling 6 cups and dumped another cup and a half of castings, 2 Tblsp azomite and 1.5 more teaspoons of humic acid. I then added about 2 gallons of ocean forest and mixed it up and used it as top dress for the flower tent right before watering. Each plant got about 3 handfuls worked into the soil and then about 2.5 qts of water each. I haven't gone back in to check the drip pans yet but I'm assuming they'll need a little more water. I water from the top at a slow pour, or the fox farm scatters from the stalk, and then from the bottom if there's no water left after 45 minutes or so. I just fill the pan and see how quickly it's absorbed while I water the others.
Getting ready to move a few of the first round clones in to back up what comes out next month. I'll probably clone from them in the second week. I'm going to go around with P guano here in a bit to every thing in flower or heading there.
The cloned girls are much smaller and should fit inside.... Maybe? Hard to tell until they're there. I'm sure I can get a couple in at least.
8dEMMAjcMCzvJyaJ7

Love all the pics Cuz !-- Keep doing what U doing ! -- I got 2 more of those triple lemon to sex --
Thanks Keef! I'm stoked for the lemon. I'm about to put another 1 into flower. Next watering I'm pulling the clones for flower.

Moved the rolling ac into the tent. I'm short a few feet in duct but I need it to combat the steam radiators. Also, I found my passive intakes on the tent were covered in lint! So I'm sure that was slowing air flow. Still gonna need the ac.
All the girls are getting sticky. They all smell good! The swell is beginning. Tomorrow marks 5wks of flower. Some of them girls are on short time now.

2 LSD and 1 BoC #3 moved to flower.
Waiting on one SSDD to break ground still.
Cherry OG is stretching. The SSDD look good so far. Beach Wedding never germed.

I gotta let the Sudafed kick in and I'll go get closer to it. As it sits in the tent it's at arm's length pls the watering can or wand. I took a guess at 70 days or so for flower. Am I close on that?

Latest posts

Back