Beginning of a perpetual grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 2 strains should I add to my grow? If you vote please leave a post on your opinion!

• Barney's LSD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blim Burn GSC

• Cali Connect 818 Headband

• Cali Connect Boss Hogg

• Delicious Seeds Sugar Candy

• Emerald Triangle Cherry OG

• G13 Mozzerella

• G13 Sweet Amnesia

• G13 White Strawberry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The workaround for that is to hang the fan from ceiling or wall studs, and just run a piece of flexible lightweight ducting to the tent vent. No strain on the tent itself, no worries!

This time I was referring to negative pressure Stinky.

You two are not very humorous this morning... To much coffee?? I do appreciate input from you both, always! I woke up to some White Strawberries and I'm a little silly, forgive me. How about a veg tent shot to show you what I'm seeing...
20200122_101749_HDR.jpg
20200122_101757.jpg

Lacking N I've identified. The burn and some other stuff in not sure what to put it on. pH? Humidity and heat? Poor air flow? My soil mix.... Ugh... I'm going to lose a clone or two. I was wondering if the light was out of spectrum but the seedlings at 2 and a half weeks look pretty good.

You could always just put the fan on a variable speed controller and crank it down to where you're not seeing the tent sucking in past where you're comfortable. I think I paid like $20 for mine, it's a handy gadget.

Kinda leaning towards locked out by some combination of pH and overwatering looking at those little scorched plants, which is easy to do before the roots really take over the cup, and too wet can definitely cause whatever is in the soil to sour faster. But low temp of 54 makes me wonder if you're in a basement with a cold concrete floor. A piece of rigid foam board slid under the tent is going to help, because cold will absolutely amplify the effects of pH and sogginess, assuming my assumptions are correct.
I seem to have left my sense of humour at home this morning ... also yes, too much coffee and it's too cold. Even my lunch is already cold. I'll look for it when I get home lol.

It's in a radiator heated room. When the room gets to hot the window opens by control not of my own. The house is on a slab, no basement. Pretty much the same thing though. Stinky, I'm sorry you're at work. You too Umbra. The days almost over though right?
I'm moving the tent to be next to flower today.
Remember, still building this out cus I'm poor! Somebody someday will see this and save themselves a few headaches.

Last edited:
I don't think the high/low is per 24hrs on that one. I think it's suppose to be but doesn't function properly or I need to press a button on it to turn that on or something. IDK, $10 on Amazon, correlates with my other one.
I'm surprised they're still alive too.

BoC side shoot.jpg 20200123_205022_HDR~2.jpg 20200123_205448_HDR~2.jpg triple Lemon.jpg lsd.jpg white strawberries.jpg
Went in to clean up some and took a few shots of the girls in late flower.
Mozz is all cloudy with no amber at all.
Triple Lemon still has a small percentage of clear.
BoC is about thirty percent clear.
LSD is about half that.
The 818 smoke at 4(?) Days dry is smoothe and oily. Lots of dripping resin from a pinner. It's all over my phone from my thumb :( decent buzz but very low yield. It's definitely headband. Some citrus flavor and a bit of floral.

Patiently waiting on Triple Lemon. A bud I'd jarred and stashed had full on lemon flavor. Like I bit into one. Good job Umbra. It is a happy stone.

I was cleaning out pics from my phone last night and found a veg comparison from the day I put the light in. That light is rockin. I did some defoliation yesterday and I'll probably do a bit more plucking today to improve airflow in there. Looking at my logs Stinky, I did in fact over water. I watered two days in a row.... I water from the bottom in there with only a cup or so going directly to the top. I screwed up.
So hopefully, better airflow and not over watering will fix the issues.

You could always just put the fan on a variable speed controller and crank it down to where you're not seeing the tent sucking in past where you're comfortable. I think I paid like $20 for mine, it's a handy gadget.
I've got one, of course. I'd need another. I couldn't imagine letting the fan run full blast all the time. They're so noisy.
is anyone using the newer style fans like the AC Infinity? It's be nice to move air at a whisper like they claim.

Attachments

• 15798771738903505190488489208168.jpg
    15798771738903505190488489208168.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 27
I've got one, of course. I'd need another. I couldn't imagine letting the fan run full blast all the time. They're so noisy.
is anyone using the newer style fans like the AC Infinity? It's be nice to move air at a whisper like they claim.
I use the ac infinity. Its the quietest one i have used. You cant hear it outside the room.

So.... For any readers out there that may be having humidity issues I just want to drop a little info here that surprised me. Defoliation can actually help control humidity. I went in and thinned out some of the mothers I have in veg and humidity dropped ten percent. It's stayed lower too. It's not really a sustainable practice but in a pinch it can help. Ventilation if course is the best way to manage heat and humidity initially. After that it's ac and or dehumidifiers...

Everything is chopped but the BoC. I broke my scale. So I'm not able to weigh anything right now. The 818 was a short yield. About 1oz. It's great smoke and I've moved it into veg to see if it'll come back around. I think it is but it might be too soon to tell. The Triple Lemon was also light on weight. About half a jar of pretty dense nug. The Mozz gave me two jars of dark green flower.
The LSD and white strawberries are still hanging, but dry. I'll be trimming one this evening and then chopping the remaining BoC to hang.
I've been saving trim. Triple Lemon mid sized leaves had trichs. WS, LSD and BoC seem to look the same at a cursory glance.
Looking forward to processing this stuff down to concentrated meds.

This being my first foray into organic I'm learning you can't choose what you add or omit. My attempts showed results but the results weren't only positive. I believe by constructing a bias of my own I caused disruption in the natural order and created deficiency in other areas. That being said I took advantage of Roots trial offer and ordered Terp Tea Grow and Bloom trial packs. This has everything I'm adding in and the things I'm lacking in a dry form. It can be used as amendment or brewed. I'm going to brew. I'm still going to play with things to learn but I'll be using the packaged nutes as the control for consistency. It's affordable @ 12.95 for 3(?) pounds each and organic.
That's my plan for now! I'll be putting in some work tomorrow. I'll give ya some photo updates then.

Latest posts

Back