Being detected ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you live in the US they need a warrent to use FLIR on your house. if they have a warrent they most liekly will be kicking down your door instead.

Why am I hearing so much regarding these new Smart meters? ppl are talking in the grow stores.. I know we have them here in our neighborhood but does FPL give out that info to the DEA. COPS. ect

1. they wont use FLIR during the day
2. if your in america they need a warrant to use FLIR on private propertyas stated in the 4th amendment pertaining to search and seizures (as someone posted earlier in the thread)

Thanks Ruufuus. I am currently on a haiatis growing. I have been trying to find a few simple answers like is each plant considered a count and is what everyones talking about ( smart meters) true? We have been seeing alot of small growers getting popped lately here in s fla. Everyones saying its the smart meters. dont know if its fact or ppl talking so I am talking a year or so and letting some time go by and see if its a risk I am willing to take later on. Hero

hero4u2b said:
Why am I hearing so much regarding these new Smart meters? ppl are talking in the grow stores.. I know we have them here in our neighborhood but does FPL give out that info to the DEA. COPS. ect

Hero, my cousin works for FPL and with the PoPo. ALL they are looking for is people who are STEALING power. A lot of that is grow operations, but not all.

FPL really doesn't care much as long as the bill is paid on time and you know, living in SoFl, a $500 or $600 light bill is common as dirt. As long as you aren't stealing power, FPL just wants the $$$$$$.

Wet

Thanks for the encouragement Wetdog, In the small 2 grows I have done I loved it. I loved coming home. checking my plants. learning all can ( Thanks yall ) and ofcourse the bags of the weed after the cure but to be honest, I was in some trouble when I was a younger man here in Florida, I struggled with addiction to hard drugs ect so if I was like the most of you guys ( no record ,I am assumeing) I would be growing for sure. I am weighing out if it is really worth it. With a criminal background like mine. even thou it was in the early 80s I dont think they would be too kind to me. I did read of a man here in Boynton Beach that got caught growing a few years back.. He even had over 25 plants and used the MMJ thing and they acutally did a no pross on him and dropped the charges because his laywer was in the process of summonsing in Doctors . experts in pain relief ect and wanted to set a precedent here in Florida so they just dropped it and I am sure he had no priors. If I WAS ever arrested I would surely use the MMJ as my reasoning for growing. I already have received my new beans 2 OG kush. 2 Confindental cheese/ burmeese kush and several frebbies.. I am anxious to grow but I just cant do the time. so to speak.. dont want to loose my condo. spend even if its a year, in fricken county jail. been there done that and I am not that younger man any more, I am going to wait. I may decide to just sell everything on CL or even possible give it away. Anyways.. Thanks Hero

Latest posts

Back