Belladonna going SWEEEET

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I EAT WEED

Reaction score
So this is my first grow and i'm on week 6 of 12/12. The buds look and smell awsome, but I was wondering....since I got lucky and my first two seeds of my first grow turned out to be female, is it possible at all to clone it this late into its life? Here are some pics:

ieatweed2892.jpg

Ieatweed2895.jpg

Ieatweed2899.jpg

Yes I can clone them? Or Yes, they ARE awsome? hehe :huh:

Both! To clone a flowering plant can be a pain though... Really the only time it's worth the hassle is when the genetics are off the charts and you need to save them. I just did it with one of my flowering plants two days ago and I have no idea how long its going to be till i see roots. I say scrap it this time and get yourself a mother plant next time... But tying won't hurt... Just don't get your hopes up.

Off a flowering plant it is better to reveg the plant and then take a cutting. On a plant that heavily budded it's going to take a long time for roots. I did one late in bud and it took five weeks to root! Good luck!

TGT

Your ladies are looking great. I would also have to agree with TGT. You would be better off when it comes time to harvest to just cut all the buds off the plant and reveg her. It's not hard to do and in the long run you will be able to get alot more clones from her. ;)

agreed with tgt and tbg

lol its like an alphabet in here

awesome looking Bella D i eat weed.. i hope you dont eat it... but still lol..

You finding it quite an easy plant to grow? a mate of mine grew some in a shed at the end of his garden at like mid winter and produced one of the biggest colas ive ever seen!

Latest posts

Back