Bending

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420NewbieRoyce

Reaction score
Is it ever to early to bend a seedling? She already has 4 sets of leaves. Thanks for the advice in advance!!:D

saw the pics from the other thread. you can bend if you like. i've done LST as early as 14 days from bean pop.

Those are the Nurse Larry, not going to bend those ones. But the one I am starting with the bend is Velvet Kush. First time grow with the Nurse and this will be the first grow using the bent method on the Velvet.

I want bend but I don’t want to stress her out

Attachments

• 82460377-4591-4B47-8FC3-D22E7DDD3325.jpeg
    82460377-4591-4B47-8FC3-D22E7DDD3325.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 40
  • BC5C9BA2-E087-4BF3-AEE3-BCC823159875.jpeg
    BC5C9BA2-E087-4BF3-AEE3-BCC823159875.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 78D54D29-8327-4834-8D2C-2B531D3D442E.jpeg
    78D54D29-8327-4834-8D2C-2B531D3D442E.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 42
  • D012B294-998F-42B0-994E-0CF381DE83C7.jpeg
    D012B294-998F-42B0-994E-0CF381DE83C7.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 4D3DCEA4-69B0-46CE-BD45-7667EC2AAF6E.jpeg
    4D3DCEA4-69B0-46CE-BD45-7667EC2AAF6E.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 40
The way I have lst’d In the past is I poke a hole in the pot close to the top rim and put a pipe cleaner thru the hole. Loop it around the plant maybe 3/4’s of the way up (maybe have the loop twice the diameter of the stem)and gently pull the pipe cleaner thru the hole in the rim until the plant is leaning a bit towards the hole and twist the pipe cleaner to keep it in place. Then every day or so pull the pipe cleaner so the plant bends a little more until it is bent to your liking. As the plant grows you can add more holes and pipe cleaners at different spots around the pot. I even trained my plants one grow so they pretty much circled around the pot. I got a lot of bud sites that way but the buds weren’t monsters. Could be my cruddy growing method but now I just top and train the new branches outward with pipe cleaners. Still don’t get massive buds but I get some nice ones just the same...

The way I have lst’d In the past is I poke a hole in the pot close to the top rim and put a pipe cleaner thru the hole. Loop it around the plant maybe 3/4’s of the way up (maybe have the loop twice the diameter of the stem)and gently pull the pipe cleaner thru the hole in the rim until the plant is leaning a bit towards the hole and twist the pipe cleaner to keep it in place. Then every day or so pull the pipe cleaner so the plant bends a little more until it is bent to your liking. As the plant grows you can add more holes and pipe cleaners at different spots around the pot. I even trained my plants one grow so they pretty much circled around the pot. I got a lot of bud sites that way but the buds weren’t monsters. Could be my cruddy growing method but now I just top and train the new branches outward with pipe cleaners. Still don’t get massive buds but I get some nice ones just the same...
So can bend them now with stress them out I don’t want a male and women

Jray, if you start out with bad seeds like you have been, the bending doesn't make any difference. You have genetically compromised seeds and you need to throw ALL of them away and get some good seeds from a place that has quality genetics.

Also, do you understand the importance of keeping your space 100% dark during flowering? I think maybe you are not understanding the growth stages of marijuana and what they need.

Jray, if you start out with bad seeds like you have been, the bending doesn't make any difference. You have genetically compromised seeds and you need to throw ALL of them away and get some good seeds from a place that has quality genetics.

Also, do you understand the importance of keeping your space 100% dark during flowering? I think maybe you are not understanding the growth stages of marijuana and what they need.
I’m trying to learn and this how I got them from the person so I didn’t grow them he was going away and couldn’t keep them

It does get 10 hours I use sun light to grow

The day length makes them grow. It is irrelevant to your problem.
Interruptions to the darkness make them herm. THIS is your problem (unless the seeds are just really garbage to begin with, then even pure darkness won't help much).
Street lamps. Porch lights. Traffic. Nearby windows shining a ceiling light on them.
Go into your garden in the middle of the night without a flashlight (or a dim one taped over with green plastic).
If you see any of these things, so do your plants.

Interruptions to the darkness make them herm. THIS is your problem (unless the seeds are just really garbage to begin with, then even pure darkness won't help much).
Street lamps. Porch lights. Traffic. Nearby windows shining a ceiling light on them.
Go into your garden in the middle of the night without a flashlight (or a dim one taped over with green plastic).
Okay got it

Thank you for your knowledge I have never done this and I’m learning from all of y’all...I’m just tried of smoke trash and bullshit half ass people and they’re weed

Thank you for your knowledge I have never done this and I’m learning from all of y’all...I’m just tried of smoke trash and bullshit half ass people and they’re weed

I hear you brother : ) fast cash make-a-buck dirt weed slingers are along the most annoying creatures on the planet. Growing your own is much more satisfying!

I want to make sure that you have pulled and destroyed ALL of the plants that you have that are hermies! Otherwise, you are spreading hermy pollen and threatening other peoples' crops. Pollen can travel for many many miles and pollinate plants a long ways away. I'm sure that you do not want to ruin other people's grows, so just want to make sure that you have destroyed the hermies?

Latest posts

Back