"Berry" nice...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
..A li'l cruise in the hills yesterday, discovered a couple of bushes simply loaded with "Choke cherries". About 30 minutes of picking yeilded close to 25 lbs of fruit. :)
Now the task of makeing jelly and syrup!! :eek: a PITA, but ohhh sooo tasty on homemade flapjacks or french toast. :cool:

"Gosh"..I hope I didn't piss any bears off and they come and raid my garden...:p

Damn Hick those sure do look good. You brought home 25lbs. but how many lbs. did your stoned ass eat while you were picking. ;) I remember back in the day when we were kids we use to raid these cherry trees. We would climb up in them and sit and eat until we were sick. :D Hope you enjoy them.

WOW Hick thats a lot of berries.

mother nature at her finest ....p,l,r

Yum!!!

There's a pick-your-own blueberry place by my moms. I think we eat more then we pick! Enjoy your berries. :)

Hick said:
."Gosh"..I hope I didn't piss any bears off and they come and raid my garden...:p

you mean him!!!:eek: I'd be handin them berries back.:p

koda.jpg

Oh man, homemade jams are the best!!! Make pies too...:p

Wow those are some nice berries in michigan where i used to live we had wild blueberries and down here in sc we have wild plums. Never ate a choke cherry tho. My mom makes homeade jam from stawberrys so i no the feeling;) . Enjoy the berries.:D

thats quite a haul....i bet you won't be forgetting where those bushes are any time soon ;)

enjoy and many returns for refills :D

Damn Hick those sure do look good. You brought home 25lbs. but how many lbs. did your stoned ass eat while you were picking.
man, TBG these things will make you pucker. They're far to sour to just eat. Takes tons of sugar to make jelly.(they lookd so tasty I had to try, even though I knew)

I'd be handin them berries back.
..I'd go "PICK" him beries!!

Oh man, homemade jams are the best!!! Make pies too
...I love the stuff, goes great on just about anything. Toast, biscuits, flapjacks, crackers...

down here in sc we have wild plums.
...We have a few wild plums here too. Dunno if they'll "make" this year or not. They few I did see, were't near ripe yet.

thats quite a haul....i bet you won't be forgetting where those bushes are any time soon
..ya know Ldy, these were right along side the state hiway. I was a tad surprised myself.

I bet I could take that bear
..."take him"..like out to dinner??..;) ;P

Latest posts

Back