Best and fastest harvest strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifsixwasnin9

Reaction score
Looking for best quality and shortest harvest time strains. Suggestions?

Northern lights auto, Pakistan Ryder, Afghan Kush Ryder, road runners, pretty much any dinafem auto.. Thats jus my opinion, ive only grown a handful so far. Another person will chime in with btr info.

Had a TGA 3d cut that went about 51 days flowering. Nice potent smoke and amazing smell. Decent producer also.

If you want the "best" I would recommend photoperiod plants and not autos. Even the best autos I have smoked are not nearly as good as the photoperiod strains.

Oatmeal Bubba :rofl:

Serious that stuff was done under 6 weeks

The Hemp Goddess said:
If you want the "best" I would recommend photoperiod plants and not autos. Even the best autos I have smoked are not nearly as good as the photoperiod strains.

:yeahthat:

And there are some that finish in (as advertised at least) 50 days or so...not too shabby!!

The Hemp Goddess said:

How about a 12/12 from seed grow? Im growing my first crop in about 30 yrs. Put the seeds in the soil 01-15-2012, and looks like harvest will be around 03-25-2012.
48-52" plants with pretty decent flower set.

Roddy said:
12/12 during veg???

Yeah, 12/12 all the way through. Only reason I did it was because its my first crop and looked like the quickest way to get some buds.

Next crop will be clones and I will probably get almost two crops in the time I would have had one.
If you try 12/12 and you want decent sized plants I think you want to be sure to use f1 seeds, they are supposed to be hardier.

Can't really help with strains though, its all new to me. Mine are Lucky Queen from No mercy seed bank in Holland.

12/12 from the start of seeds is just cutting yourself short and not giving the plants to be all that they can be

I really advise against 12/12 from seed. I have tried 12/12 from seed a few times with really bad results. I don't care what strain it is, it is not going to be ready in 2 months. There is no way to get around the vegging period. Marijuana WILL NOT flower until it is sexually mature. I would be incredibly surprised to see a 12/12 from seed really produce much either. If the plants are 4' tall, they must have incredible stretch to them--not a good thing.

If you have clones, you can go directly to 12/12, but without some vegging time, your harvest will be lacking.

Marijuana WILL NOT flower until it is sexually mature.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I really advise against 12/12 from seed. I have tried 12/12 from seed a few times with really bad results. I don't care what strain it is, it is not going to be ready in 2 months. There is no way to get around the vegging period. Marijuana WILL NOT flower until it is sexually mature. I would be incredibly surprised to see a 12/12 from seed really produce much either. If the plants are 4' tall, they must have incredible stretch to them--not a good thing.

If you have clones, you can go directly to 12/12, but without some vegging time, your harvest will be lacking.

Im sorry you had a hard time with it. I am having a nice crop from 12/12, and have a full grow report if I could be allowed to upload some pics I would show you that it is posible.
In fact I have a grow report at No Mercy forums which I did just to show my appreciation to them for showing me this method.
My 12/12 grow report is there along with many other succesful 12/12 grow reports.

No one doubts it's possible, just that it's not the best way. MJ doesn't need the down time, it merely allows for stretch, something you want to avoid at all costs! Doing it in this manner doesn't speed up the grow, it slows it and does nothing to help, all bad imho

If you had a "nice" crop doing it this manner, you'd likely have had an AWESOME crop if done without the down time during veg!

The Hemp Goddess said:

tell that to this guy who just got a bag from me, took 2 hits on way home and had to pull over cause he got too high lmao. said after a minute it was straight too his head and eyes, super couch lock soon after. that was my grapfruit auto from dinafem, stuff is fire. wish it affected me like it does him, he knows good stuff too, if i ever needed a bag i would call him to see what he knows, but that hasnt happened in a long time.

i see autos like Lowryders and the like, they dont look that good, but these new autos can compete with many many photoperiods strains. the only thing they lack is a pure sativa high, if you like that sort of thing.

MMMMM View attachment 186152 Grapefruit ;)

PuffinNugs said:
the only thing they lack is a pure sativa high, if you like that sort of thing.

MMMMM View attachment 186152 Grapefruit ;)

That and the fact that they can't be cloned....which makes them not worth the time to me. Even if there was an auto that was on par potency wise with some of the fire 12-12 strains I hve grown (like Larry OG for one) the fact that you can't clone them and keep running that exact pheno time and time again is enough to keep me away. I wld rather keep an ultra Dank mom and run armies of clones of her any day. Jmo

:yeahthat: And, once you have the clones, you can seriously cut down grow times!

its ok, i love all kinds of good buds of all types and flavors. i grow autos with the photoperiods, the indicas next to the sativa, while the baby runderalis are in the other room ;)

i guess i go both ways :hubba:

Hydrodensa said:
Im sorry you had a hard time with it. I am having a nice crop from 12/12, and have a full grow report if I could be allowed to upload some pics I would show you that it is posible.
In fact I have a grow report at No Mercy forums which I did just to show my appreciation to them for showing me this method.
My 12/12 grow report is there along with many other succesful 12/12 grow reports.

Post up some pics here.

Growing 12/12 from seed is nothing new or special. It simply is not, IMO, the best way to grow. I got bud, just not nearly enough of it. I am willing to give my plants 6 weeks or so of veg and reap 4 or 5 times more bud at harvest. I have seen lots of 12/12 from seed grows and have never been impressed...prove me wrong....

Latest posts

Back